DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Acidity Regulators - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Acidity Regulators market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.3%.
Acetic Acid, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.3 Billion by the year 2025, Acetic Acid will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$112.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$98.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Acetic Acid will reach a market size of US$25.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$890.2 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- ATP Group
- Bartek Ingredients Inc.
- Brenntag North America, Inc.
- Caremoli SpA
- Cargill, Inc.
- Celrich Products Pvt., Ltd.
- Chemelco International B.V.
- Corbion NV
- FBC Industries, Inc.
- Foodchem International Corporation
- Fosfa A.S.
- Fuerst Day Lawson Ltd.
- Gehring-Montgomery Inc.
- Gremount International Co. Ltd
- H Plus Limited
- Hawkins Watts Limited
- Isegen South AfriCA (Pty) Ltd.
- Jones Hamilton Co.
- Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG
- Niche Trading N.V.
- Parry Enterprises India Limited (PEIL)
- Prinova Group LLC.
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Univar Canada Ltd.
- Weifang Ensign Industry Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Acidity Regulators Market: Rising Demand from Processed Foods to Improve Shelf Life and Control Adulterations
- Beverages Dominate the Global Market for Acidity Regulators
- Global Beverage Market: Volume Sales in Billion Liters for the Years 2015, 2017 and 2019
- Global Market for Food-Grade Acetic Acid Market for the Year 2018: Percentage Share Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Acidity Regulators Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Acidity Regulators: A Major Food Additive
- Global Food Additives Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2016, 2020 and 2024
- Increasing Consumption of Packaged Foods Fuels Market Growth
- Global Packaged Food Market: Revenues in US$ Trillion for the years 2018, 2020 and 2022
- Advanced and Innovative Packaging Solutions in the F&B Industry
- Robust Growth in Consumption of Processed and Ready-to-Eat Products Lead Market Growth
- Global Convenience & Processed Food Industry: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2022
- Growing Demand for Fast Food Drives Acidity Regulators Market
- Global Fast Food Market: Sales in $ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020 and 2022
- Increasing Strong Shelf Life: A Key Property Driving Demand for Acidity Regulators
- Increased Consumption of Sauces, Dressings & Condiments and Health Products
- Global Sauces, Dressings, And Condiments Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Type for the years 2018 and 2022
- Increasing Consumer Focus on Nutrition and Food Safety
- Use of Natural Food Ingredients for Minimizing Adulteration Drives Acidity Regulators Demand
- Stringent Government Regulations on Food Additives
- Product Overview
- Acidity Regulator: An Introduction
- Benefits of Acidity Regulators
- Functions of Acidity Regulators
- Types of Acidity Regulators
- Acetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Malic Acid
- Phosphoric Acid
- Major Applications of Acidity Regulators
- Processed Foods
- Bakery & Confectionery
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Acidity Regulators Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Acidity Regulators Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3zanfc