DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Acoustic Emission Testing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Acoustic Emission Testing market worldwide is projected to grow by US$144 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 7%.
Sensors, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$158.7 Million by the year 2025, Sensors will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$6.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$6.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Sensors will reach a market size of US$13.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$24.7 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- KRN Services
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Score Atlanta
- Tuv Nord Group
- TUV Rheinland AG
- Vallen Systeme GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Ever-Persistent Threats of Pollution and Global Warming Spurs Importance of Acoustic Emission Testing in Various Industries
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Acoustic Emission Testing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Machine Health Monitoring: A Major Application Area of Acoustic Emission Testing Market
- Surge in Demand for NDT Solutions Supported by Government Initiatives for its Effective Implementation Favors Market Growth
- Global Wind Power Market: Breakdown of Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Global Wind Power Market: Installed Capacity in GW by Region for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Global Commercial Airline Fleet: Breakdown of Number of Aircraft for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Global Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Market: Breakdown of Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Rising Safety Concerns and Advancements in Acoustic Emission Testing Favor Market Growth
- Emerging Demand for Acoustic Emission Testing in Power Generation Industry: An Opportunity Indicator
- Urgent Need to Inspect Aging Infrastructure Worldwide Spurs Growth of Acoustic Emission Testing Equipment Market
- Product Overview
- Acoustic Emission: Definition
- Acoustic Emission Testing: An Insight
- Acoustic Emission Testing Equipment
- Benefits of AE Testing
- Applications of Acoustic Emission Testing
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Acoustic Emission Testing Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Acoustic Emission Testing Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vj4qxw