DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Acousto-optic Devices - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Acousto-optic Devices market worldwide is projected to grow by US$209.1 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 6.9%.
Modulators, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$112.4 Million by the year 2025, Modulators will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$7.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$6.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Modulators will reach a market size of US$2.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$58.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aa Opto Electronic
- AMS Technologies AG
- Brimrose Corporation of America
- Coherent, Inc.
- Gooch & Housego PLC
- Harris Corporation
- Intraaction Corp.
- Isomet Corporation
- Lightcomm Technology Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Acousto-optic Devices Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Product Overview
- Acousto-optic Devices
- Acousto-optic Modulator
- Tunable Filters
- Frequency Shifters
- Acousto-Optical Effects - Principles and Applications
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Use of lasers in Processing Applications Fuels Growth
- Global Market Estimates for Lasers: 2010-2019
- Global Lasers Market by Segment: 2018
- Growing Interest in Photoacoustic Imaging Catalyses Demand for Acousto-optic Devices
- Rise in Demand for High Speed Precision Beam Control High Speed Generates Demand for Acousto-optical Deflector Devices
- Expanding Research in Imaging Cytometry Opens New Growth Opportunities
- Rise in BioMedical Application of Optical coherence tomography Augers Well for Market Growth
- Rise in Demand for Non Destructive Imaging Expands Application Opportunity for Acousto-optic Devices in Multiphoton Microscopy
- Tunable Filters Find Increasing use in Biomedical Applications
- Acousto-Optic Devices in Space Applications
- Acousto-optic Modulator Enable Use of Ultrafast lasers in Processing Applications
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Acousto-optic Devices Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Acousto-optic Devices Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/61mkms