DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Advanced Gear Shifter Systems - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Advanced Gear Shifter Systems market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 3.6%.
Automatic Shifter, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.2 Billion by the year 2025, Automatic Shifter will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 2.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$111.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$85.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Automatic Shifter will reach a market size of US$241.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$868.1 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ATSUMITEC Co., Ltd.
- Delta Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- DURA Automotive Systems
- Eissmann Automotive Deutschland GmbH
- Ficosa International SA
- Fujikiko Co., Ltd.
- Ghsp, Inc.
- Kongsberg Automotive ASA
- Kuster Holding GmbH
- Leopold Kostal GmbH & Co. KG
- M&T Allied Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Orscheln Products LLC
- Silatech S.r.l
- Stoneridge, Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automotive Advanced Gear Shifter Systems: An Introductory Prelude
- Ongoing Shift from Manual to Automatic Transmission: Cornerstone for Present and Future Expansion of the Market
- Myriad Benefits Offered Make Automatic Transmission the Best Alternative
- Automobile Production and Sales Dynamics: A Significant Influencer of Demand Patterns
- Rise of Electric Vehicles Bodes Well for Advanced Gear Shifter Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Advanced Gear Shifter Systems Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Advanced Gear Shifter System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Shift-by-Wire Technology Makes Massive Progress
- Growing Importance of by-Wire Technologies Instigates Momentum
- CAN Module: Important Component
- Progressive Shift from Mechanical Control to Electronic Control
- Solenoid: Hydraulic System Backbone for Automatic Transmission
- Intact Image of Manual Transmissions Curtails Widespread Adoption
- Intuition and General Safety: Key for Future Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Advanced Gear Shifter System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Sturdy Image of Automatic Transmission as the De Facto Transmission Technology: Primary Market Driver
- Factors Favoring Widespread Adoption of Automatic Transmission Technology
- Electric Car Boom Augments Market Prospects
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Advanced Gear Shifter System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
- Growing Sales of Automatic Vehicles Indicates Robust Opportunities
- Maruti Leads India's Ongoing Transformation to Automatic Transmissions
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z0fa33