Rectal cancer affects the lower part of the colon, which connects the large bowel to the anus. The risk factors for developing rectal cancer are increasing age, smoking, family history of colon or rectal cancer, high-fat diet and/or a diet mostly from animal sources and personal or family history of polyps or colorectal cancer. Rectal cancer commonly spreads to organs such as the liver and the lungs. The common signs and symptoms of rectal cancer include a change in bowel habits, diarrhea, constipation, or feeling that the bowel does not empty completely, blood, either bright red or very dark in the stool, stools that are narrower than usual, general abdominal discomfort such as frequent gas pains, bloating, fullness or cramps, weight loss with no known reason, constant tiredness and vomiting. Rectal cancer treatment includes surgery, radiation therapy or chemotherapy, or a combination of these approaches
The Publisher's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Rectal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2019, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Rectal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Rectal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Rectal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 9, 6, 2, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Rectal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Rectal Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Rectal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Rectal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Rectal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Rectal Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Rectal Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Rectal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
- Rectal Cancer - Overview
- Rectal Cancer - Therapeutics Development
- Rectal Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment
- Rectal Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Rectal Cancer - Drug Profiles
- Rectal Cancer - Dormant Projects
- Rectal Cancer - Discontinued Products
- Rectal Cancer - Product Development Milestones
- AbbVie Inc
- AD Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd
- Advaxis Inc
- Apexigen Inc
- AptaBio Therapeutics Inc
- AstraZeneca Plc
- CytomX Therapeutics Inc
- Diverse Biotech Inc
- Eisai Co Ltd
- Eli Lilly and Co
- Incyte Corp
- Luye Pharma Group Ltd
- Merck KGaA
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc
- NewLink Genetics Corp
- Oncologie Inc
- Shanghai Haihe Biopharma Co Ltd
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/69nse