DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Magnet Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America magnet market reached a volume of 109,000 Metric Tons in 2018. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach a volume of 111,000 Metric Tons by 2024.
North America magnet market is currently being driven by several factors. Magnets currently find wide applications in several industries in the region. They are increasingly being employed in various medical systems and applications like MRIs, X-ray and magnetic therapies. Apart from this, the well-developed construction industry utilizes distinctive types of magnetic conveyors, plates, separators, pulleys and grates.
Rising environmental concerns have also led to the replacement of fuel-driven vehicles with hybrid electric vehicles fitted with electric magnets, thus stimulating the market growth. The strong growth of wind energy and the consumer electronics sector is also catalyzing the demand of magnets in the region.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the North America magnet market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America magnet market?
- What is the breakup of the North America magnet market on the basis of magnet type?
- What is the breakup of the North America magnet market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America magnet industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America magnet industry?
- What is the structure of the North America magnet industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America magnet industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America magnet industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Permanent Magnet Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Magnet Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Permanent Magnet Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Permanent Magnet Market: Breakup by Magnet Type
7.2 Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB)
7.3 Aluminium Nickel Cobalt (AlNiCo)
7.4 Samarium Cobalt (SmCo)
8 North America Permanent Magnet Market: Breakup by Application
8.1 Computer HDD (Hard Disk Drives), CD, DVD
8.2 Hybrid Electric Vehicles
8.3 Electric Bicycles
8.4 Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioners (HVAC)
8.5 Wind Turbines
9 North America Permanent Magnet Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tpjlol