DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Gelatin Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America gelatin market reached a volume of 89,700 Tons in 2018. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach a volume of 97,200 Tons by 2024, registering a CAGR of 1.35% during 2019-2024.
The North America gelatin market is currently being driven by several factors. On account of the crystallization control properties of gelatin, there is an increase in the production of ice-creams, ice-lollies, jellybeans and candies.
Furthermore, gelatin is also used as a foaming agent in marshmallows, thickening agent in soups and water binding agent in canned meats. On account of this, there is an increase in the demand for gelatin in the food and beverage industry of the region.
Apart from this, gelatin is also utilized in producing stabilizers for oil emulsions, hard and soft capsules, and glycerinated gelatin for suppositories, in the pharmaceutical industry. Moreover, gelatin is also being used for combating rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, thus catalyzing its demand in the medical sector.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the North America gelatin market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America gelatin market?
- What is the breakup of the North America gelatin market on the basis of raw material?
- What is the breakup of the North America gelatin market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America gelatin industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America gelatin industry?
- What is the structure of the North America gelatin industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America gelatin industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Gelatin Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Raw Material
5.3 Market Breakup by End-use
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Gelatin Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Gelatin Market: Breakup by Raw Material
7.1 Pig Skin
7.2 Bovine Hides
7.4 Other Sources
8 North America Gelatin Market: Breakup by End-use
8.1 Food and Beverages
9 North America Gelatin Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qiutw7