DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Conveyor Belt Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America conveyor belt market reached a value of US$ 1.63 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 1.94 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of nearly 3% during 2019-2024.
At present, North America represents one of the leading conveyor belt markets pertaining to increasing demand of automation across diverse industry sectors such as aviation, retail and automotive. Additionally, conveyor belt has numerous applications across pharmaceutical, packaging, food processing and printing industries. Overall maturation of economy, rising automotive industry and escalating infrastructure activities in the region will continue to spur the demand of conveyor belts in the upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the North America conveyor belt market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America conveyor belt market?
- What is the breakup of the North America conveyor belt market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America conveyor belt market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America conveyor belt industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America conveyor belt industry?
- What is the structure of the North America conveyor belt industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America conveyor belt industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Conveyor Belt Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by End-use
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Conveyor Belt Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Conveyor Belt Market: Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Medium-Weight Conveyor Belt
7.2 Light-Weight Conveyor Belt
7.3 Heavy-Weight Conveyor Belt
8 North America Conveyor Belt Market: Breakup by End-use
8.1 Mining and Metallurgy
8.3 Chemicals, Oils and Gases
9 North America Conveyor Belt Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.1.3 Market Breakup by End-use
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.2.3 Market Breakup by End-use
9.2.4 Market Forecast
9.3.1 Historical Market Trends
9.3.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.3.3 Market Breakup by End-use
9.3.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Research and Development
11.3 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nc623t