DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Zeolite Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America zeolite market reached a volume of 1.4 Million Tons in 2018. Looking forward, the market to reach a volume of 1.67 Million Tons by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 3% during 2019-2024.
The natural form of zeolite occurs in volcanic rocks while it is synthetically obtained from aluminosilicate gels. On account of their microporous structure, zeolites are widely used in several industries, such as pharmaceutical, detergents, agriculture, nuclear, biogas, refinery and construction.
The North America zeolite market is being currently driven by several factors. The increasing demand for zeolites as a softening agent in the soap and detergent industry has catalyzed the market growth in the region. Furthermore, rising environmental concerns against the usage of phosphate has also stimulated the demand for zeolites across several industries.
Moreover, zeolites possess cleansing and quality-enhancing abilities which help in the production of high-quality chemical products and transportation fuels. On account of this, zeolites are widely utilized, as absorbents and catalysts, in the oil refining and petrochemical industries in the region, thereby stimulating the market growth.
In addition to this, with the rapid population growth coupled with the surge of cleaner fuels is expected to spur the demand for zeolites in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the North America zeolite market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America zeolite market?
- What is the breakup of the North America zeolite market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America zeolite market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America zeolite industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America zeolite industry?
- What is the structure of the North America zeolite industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America zeolite industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Physical and Chemical Properties
4.3 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Zeolite Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Zeolite Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Zeolite Market: Breakup by Type
8 North America Zeolite Market: Breakup by Application
9 North America Zeolite Market: Imports and Exports
10 North America Zeolite Meter: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
10.1.4 Market Forecast
10.2.1 Historical Market Trends
10.2.2 Market Breakup by Type
10.2.3 Market Breakup by Application
10.2.4 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Research and Development
12.3 Raw Material Procurement
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lqto7m