DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Circuit Breaker Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States circuit breaker market is currently exhibiting healthy growth.
This report provides a deep insight into the United States circuit breaker market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The demand for circuit breakers in the US is currently being driven by several factors:
- Circuit breakers protect an electrical circuit from damage caused by excessive current from an overload or short circuit. Its basic function is to interrupt current flow when fluctuations are detected. It is effective against low, medium and high voltage fluctuations.
- Moreover, Circuit breakers are designed in such a way that they are effective in detecting high-voltage fluctuations, which is the major advantage of the device against fuses. Fuses can only work at low-voltages. As a result, circuit breakers are being widely used in large residential and commercial building projects, locomotive and transportation industries, etc.
- Additionally, circuit breakers are easier to reset as they do not involve touching the live parts of the device. In addition, no cost is associated with resetting circuit breakers unlike the cost of replacing fuses.
- Other factors which are driving the demand of circuit breakers in the US include growing demand for electricity, increasing technological advancements, high demand for non-conventional energy sources, etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the United States circuit breaker market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the United States circuit breaker industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the voltage?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the United States circuit breaker industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the United States circuit breaker industry?
- What is the structure of the United States circuit breaker industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the United States circuit breaker industry?
- What are the profit margins in the United States circuit breaker industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope & Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 United States Circuit Breaker Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Voltage
5.5 Market Breakup by Technology
5.6 Market Breakup by End-use
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.10.2 Research and Development
5.10.3 Raw Material Procurement
5.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.11.4 Degree of Competition
5.11.5 Threat of New Entrants
5.11.6 Threat of Substitutes
5.12 PESTEL Analysis
5.13 Price Analysis
5.13.1 Price Indicators
5.13.2 Price Structure
5.13.3 Margin Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1 Indoor Circuit Breakers
6.2 Outdoor Circuit Breakers
7 Market Breakup by Voltage
7.1 Low Voltage
7.2 Medium Voltage
7.3 High Voltage
8 Market Breakup by Technology
9 Market Breakup by End-use
9.1 Transmission and Distribution
9.3 Power Generation
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 Government Regulations
12 Strategic Recommendations
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pyoelq