DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Flavoured Milk Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America flavoured milk market reached a volume of 2.91 Billion Liters in 2018. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a volume of 3.75 Billion Liters by 2024, registering a CAGR of 4.3% during 2019-2024.
Flavoured milk has high nutritional value and contains carbohydrates, sodium, calcium, and vitamins, such as vitamin A and D. Owing to this, some flavoured milk products are formulated and distributed as dietary supplements with additional vitamins or minerals. This has led to a rise in its demand across the globe.
The North America flavoured milk market is being driven by several factors. Rising awareness amongst consumers regarding the high calcium and protein content of flavoured milk has catalyzed its demand in the region. Furthermore, with increasing cases of lifestyle diseases due to the unhealthy diets, consumers are shifting towards flavoured milk, as a healthier alternative to other ready-to-drink beverages.
Additionally, unlike regular milk, flavoured milk can be consumed directly without boiling and adding other supplements. On account of this, it has become an ideal solution for on-the-go lifestyles of consumers.
Moreover, the availability of flavoured milk in various flavours, such as chocolate, vanilla, mango and strawberry, has catered to different tastes and preferences of consumers, thereby propelling the demand. Furthermore, flavoured milk is being offered in the schools and college cafeterias to meet the daily milk intake of students, which has also contributed to the market growth in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the North America flavoured milk market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America flavoured milk market?
- What is the breakup of the North America flavoured milk market on the basis of flavour?
- What is the breakup of the North America flavoured milk market on the basis of packaging?
- What is the breakup of the North America flavoured milk market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America flavoured milk industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America flavoured milk industry?
- What is the structure of the North America flavoured milk industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America flavoured milk industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America flavoured milk industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope & Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Flavoured Milk Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Flavour
5.3 Market Breakup by Packaging
5.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Flavoured Milk Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Flavoured Milk Market: Breakup by Flavour
8 North America Flavoured Milk Market: Breakup by Packaging
8.1 Paper Based
8.2 Plastic Based
8.3 Glass Based
8.4 Metal Based
9 North America Flavoured Milk Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
9.2 Convenience Stores
9.3 Specialty Stores
9.4 Online Stores
10 North America Flavoured Milk Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Flavour
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Packaging
10.1.4 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
10.1.5 Market Forecast
10.2.1 Historical market Trends
10.2.2 Market Breakup by Flavour
10.2.3 Market Breakup by Packaging
10.2.4 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
10.2.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xd7ws8