DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Agriculture M2M - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Agriculture M2M market worldwide is projected to grow by US$20.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 44.6%.
Agriculture M2M, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 44.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$22.6 Billion by the year 2025, Agriculture M2M will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 49.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$558.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$956.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Agriculture M2M will reach a market size of US$1.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 42.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$3.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aeris Communications, Inc.
- Argus Control Systems Ltd.
- Davis Instruments
- Elecsys Corporation
- Eltopia Communications
- John Deere
- Kontron AG
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- McCrometer, Inc.
- Orange Business Services
- SemiosBio Technologies Inc.
- Telit Communications PLC
- Trimble, Inc.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS
- Tyro Remotes UK
- Valley Irrigation
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Vodafone Group PLC
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Agriculture M2M Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Growing Need to Improve Farming Efficiency Results in Rising Adoption of M2M Technology in Agricultural Activities
- Applications of Agriculture M2M Technology
- Agriculture M2M Market: Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Application for Developed and Developed Regions
- North America and Europe Witness Growing Adoption of Agriculture M2M Technology
- Leading Vendors in the Global Agriculture M2M Market
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rapidly Growing M2M Market Presents Opportunities for Adoption in Agriculture Industry
- Machine to Machine (M2M) Connections Worldwide in Billions for the Period 2014-2021
- Rising Concerns Over Food Security Drive Adoption of M2M to Improve Agricultural Yield and Efficiency
- Global Agricultural Output: Sources of Growth of Output for the Period 1961-70 to 2001-14
- Agricultural Land as % of Total Land Area Worldwide for the Period 1961-2016
- M2M Technology Enables Industrialization of Agricultural Operations
- IoT Revolutionizing the Farming Sector
- Cellular M2M in Agriculture Sector: An Overview
- Cellular M2M Connections in Agriculture Industry (in Million) in Select Countries
- Expanding Cellular M2M Connectivity Augurs Well for Agri M2M Market
- Growing Number of Cellular M2M Connections Present Opportunity for M2M Adoption in Agriculture Industry: Number of Cellular M2M Connections Worldwide in Millions for the Years 2010 through 2020
- Satellite Technology Transforms Agricultural Activity
- Satellite M2M/IoT Market Progress Augurs Well for its Adoption in Farming Sector
- Global Satellite M2M/IoT Market: Revenues in US$ Million for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Global M2M/IoT Satellite Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Vertical for the Year 2025
- Unique Capabilities Facilitate Expansion of Satellite M2M into Agriculture Sector
- An Insight into IoT Application in Agriculture and Smart Farming
- Smart Farming: Leveraging Capabilities of M2M to Improve Crop Yield
- Product Overview
- What is M2M?
- Agriculture M2M: An Introduction
- Applications and Use Cases of M2M in Agriculture
- Recent Industry Activity
- John Deere Acquires Blue River Technology
- AGCO Partners with Solinftec for Digital Agriculture Solutions
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Agriculture M2M Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- TABLE 3: United States Agriculture M2M Market Estimates and Projections in US$ Thousand: 2018 to 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Agriculture M2M Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iju39t