DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Handling Units - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Air Handling Units market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.5%.
Packaged, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.4 Billion by the year 2025, Packaged will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$120.4 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$104 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Packaged will reach a market size of US$218.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$899.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd.
- Carrier Corporation
- CIAT Group
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Euroclima Spa
- GEA Group AG
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Lennox International, Inc.
- Novenco A.S.
- Sabiana SpA
- Systemair AB
- Trane, Inc.
- TROX GmbH
- VTS Group S.A.
- Wolf GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Air Handling Units (AHUs): An Introductory Prelude
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Air Handling Units Market
- Critical Importance of HVAC Systems in Modern Buildings: Cornerstone for Present & Future Growth
- Prevailing Scenario in the World Construction Sector Poised to Accelerate AHU Deployments
- Urbanization Trend Steers Worldwide Construction Spending
- Percentage (%) Share of Urban Dwellers as a Proportion of Total World Population for Years 2018 & 2030
- Green Building: The Ongoing Trend
- Healthy Trajectory in Commercial Real Estate
- Percentage (%) Breakdown of CRE Investments by Country (2019)
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Air Handling Units Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Offering Low-Cost & High-Efficiency Benefits, Packaged AHUs Remain the Largest Category
- High Demand for Packaged HVAC Units Puts Spotlight on Packaged AHUs
- Modular AHUs Gain Traction Acknowledging Thermal Efficiency and Low Leak Rate Criteria
- Custom AHUs Come to Fore Addressing the On-Site Design Requirements
- A Peek into Select Custom AHU Formats
- Commercial Buildings: Largest Consumer Segment for AHUs
- An Overview of Commercial AHU Deployments in Key Sectors
- Data Centers
- Hotels & Recreation Facilities
- Industrial AHUs Set to Make Significant Gains
- AHU Service Revenues Poised for Growth Amid Higher Emphasis on HVAC Maintenance & Service
- A Look into Key Service Areas for HVAC Units
- AM & 3D Printing Seek Role in Design & Manufacture of AHU & HVAC Systems
- Percentage (%) Breakdown of 3D Printing Use by Industry Type (2019)
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Air Handling Units Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Air Handling Units Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mohxop