DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Starter - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Air Starter market worldwide is projected to grow by US$100.7 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 3.7%.
Vane Air Starter, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 3.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$159.4 Million by the year 2025, Vane Air Starter will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 2.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$3.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Vane Air Starter will reach a market size of US$7.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$27.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Air Starter Components (ASC)
- Gali Internacional SA
- Industrial Power Units Ltd.
- Kh Equipment Pty Ltd.
- Maradyne Corporation
- Miller Air Starter Co., Inc. (Masco)
- Multi Torque Industries Pty. Ltd.
- Powerworks (Pty) Ltd.
- Shin Hueng Precision Co., Ltd.
- Tech Development
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Air Starter Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Factors Driving Growth
- Advances in Air Starter Technology
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Use of Aerodynamic Speed Control
- Growth in Oil and Gas Industry to Spur the Demand for Air Starters
- Global E&P Spending by Country/Region 2017-2019
- Use of Air Starters in Marine Applications
- Improved Outlook for the Global Mining Industry to Support Demand for Air Starters
- Capital Expenditure of Major Mining Companies: 2010-2019
- Improving environment in the Aircraft industry to Drive Gains
- Global Airlines Revenues (2003-2019)
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Air Starter Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Air Starter Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m4bie8