DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Quality Monitoring System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Air Quality Monitoring System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.7%.
Indoor, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.6 Billion by the year 2025, Indoor will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$77.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$69.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Indoor will reach a market size of US$217.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 4.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$254.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- 3M Company
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Company
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell Analytics, Inc.
- Horiba Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Spectris PLC
- TE Connectivity Corporation
- Teledyne Technologies, Inc.
- Testo, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Tisch Environmnetal, Inc.
- TSI Group Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Air Quality Monitoring System Market: A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Air Quality Monitoring System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Alarming Rise in Levels of Air Pollution and its Adverse Effects on Human Health: A Significant Growth Driver
- Table: Number of Deaths Worldwide Due to Air Pollution per 100,000 People by Select Country
- Table: Percentage of Deaths Due to Air Pollution by Disease Type for the Year 2019E
- Strict Government Regulations for Air Pollution Monitoring and Control Supports Demand
- Public Awareness on Environment-Friendliness and Favorable Private and Public Initiatives Augur Well for Air Quality Monitoring Systems
- Ongoing Expansion of the Petrochemical and Power Generation Industries to Enhance Demand for Air Quality Monitoring Systems
- China, India and Saudi Arabia: High Growth Driving Markets
- Technological Advancements in Air Pollution Monitoring Systems Market Drives Growth
- Sluggish Implementation of Air Pollution Control Reforms: A Major Challenge
- Product Overview
- Air Quality Monitoring System: An Introduction
- Air Quality Monitoring System by Type
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring System
- Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring System
- Wearable Devices for Outdoor and Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Air Quality Monitoring System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Air Quality Monitoring System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qwco2t