DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Actuator - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Aircraft Actuator market worldwide is projected to grow by US$11.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 9.1%.
Electronic, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 10.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$6.9 Billion by the year 2025, Electronic will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$389.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$330.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Electronic will reach a market size of US$228.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 13.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$3.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Airbus Group SE
- Boeing Company, The
- Collins Aerospace
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Microsemi Corporation
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Woodward, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Aircraft Actuator: A Prelude
- Health Monitoring Systems Application to Witness Higher CAGR
- Narrow Body Aircraft Leads the Market by Aircraft Type
- The Actuator Industry: A North American Perspective
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aircraft Actuator Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Military Aircraft Actuation Systems Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Actuator Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Electric Actuator Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Hydraulic Linear Actuators Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Automotive Actuators Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Industrial Actuators Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Usage of Electromechanical Actuators, with its High Reliability and Efficiency Bodes Well for the Market
- Government Regulations and Rapid Technological Advancements Halts Market Growth
- Increasing Demand for Commercial Aircraft Drives Market for Aircraft Actuator
- Rise in Air Traffic among Developing Countries: A Market Opportunity
- Players Need to Shift Focus towards Commercial Aviation
- Fierce Competition among Aerospace and Aviation Companies Limits Market Growth
- Aircraft Actuator Market to Grow Tremendously with the Arrival of Auto-GCAS
- Revolutions in Seat Actuation Systems: A Prime Growth Driver for the Market
- Modular and Compact Design: Latest Trend in the Market
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Aircraft Actuator: An Introduction
- Actuator: An Insight
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Aircraft Actuator Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Aircraft Actuator Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9dkf8o