DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Authentication Services - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Authentication Services market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 19.7%.
Managed Public Key Infrastructure, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 20.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1 Billion by the year 2025, Managed Public Key Infrastructure will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 22.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$61.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$85.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Managed Public Key Infrastructure will reach a market size of US$83.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 18.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$311 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Bell Canada
- Entrust Datacard Corporation
- Gemalto NV
- Global Cloud Xchange Group Ltd.
- Interoute Communications Ltd.
- Tata Communications Ltd.
- Trustwave Holdings, Inc.
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Wipro Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Authentication Services Market: Prelude
- Global Authentication Services Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Application for 2019
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Authentication Services Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rapid Increase in Number of Digital Identities: Need for Authentication Services
- Identity Authentication and Fraud Solutions Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- With Digital Identities on the Rise, Threat of Identity Fraud/Threat Increases, Giving Impetus to the Market for Authentication Services
- Identity Theft Statistics: In a Nutshell
- Number of Identity Fraud Victims (in Millions) and Fraud Losses (in US$ Billion) in the US for the Period 2012-2017
- Number of Identity Theft Complaints in the US for 2015-2018
- Identity Theft Complaints in the US by Nature of Crime for 2018
- Leading Canadian Banks Unveil Blockchain-Based Digital Identity Service
- A Glance at Popular Authentication Technologies
- Adoption of Stringent Data Security Regulations Worldwide Enhance Demand for Authentication Services
- A Review of Data Protection Laws by Country
- GDPR: The Most Significant Data Protection Regulation Set to Transform Digital Authentication
- Two-Factor Authentication: Ideal for Complying with GDPR Requirements
- Multi-Factor Authentication Services Market: An Overview
- Global Multi-Factor Authentication Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Application for 2019
- A Review of Select Multi-Factor Authentication Software
- Cloud-based Multi-Factor Authentication Continues to Evolve
- Multi-Factor Authentication Helps in Strengthening Cloud App Security
- Two-Factor Authentication: Offering Additional Layer of Security
- Digitalization and Virtualization in SMBs Drive Demand for Two-Factor Authentication
- A Glance at Select Two-Factor Authentication Solutions and Hardware
- Highly Regulated Industries Turn to Security Tokens for Higher Level of Security
- Hard Tokens VS Soft Tokens
- Increasing Number of Mobile Devices with Integrated Biometric Sensors: Potential Growth for Authentication Services Market
- Global Biometric Smartphones Market: Shipments of Smartphones with Biometrics Technology as % of Total Smartphones for the Period 2017-2021
- Global Mobile Biometrics Market Size in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Mobile Devices User Authentication Services: A Promising Market
- Increasing Rate of Online Frauds and Cyber Attacks Drive Demand for Mobile Devices User Authentication Services
- Continuous Increase in Mobile Fraud: Fraud Transactions on Mobile Devices as % of Total Fraud Transactions for 2015-2019
- Mobile Authentication Opportunity in China: An Overview
- Managed Public Key Infrastructure Services: Enabling Strong Authentication of Digital Identities
- Compliance Management Services: Vital Part of Security Administration
- Strong Authentication Essential for PCI DSS Compliance
- MFA Helps U.S. Government Contractors to Achieve DFARS Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance: Two Factor Authentication Holds Significance
- BFSI: A Prominent Major End-Use Market for Authentication Services
- Biometrics Adoptions Gains Momentum in Banking & Financial Services Industry
- Public Sector Organizations Increasingly Opt for Multi-Factor Authentication Services
- Rapid Growth of eCommerce Sector: Lucrative Opportunities in Store for Authentication Services Market
- Global Retail E-Commerce Sales in US$ Billion for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Mobile Authentication: Enabling eCommerce Market to Increase Consumer Confidence
- Big Data Aids in Strengthening Authentication Process
- Innovations & Advancements
- Symbol-to-Accept: Latest Innovation in the Mobile Authentication Space
- Biometric Innovations Favoring Mobile Payments Market
- Innovations in Biometric Authentication Field: A Snapshot
- Advent of Offline Alternative Option for Aadhaar-based Biometric Authentication
- Personal Authentication Technology: A Review of Select Innovations
- Silent Authentication: Potential for Adoption in eCommerce Market
- Authentication Technology Advancements Aid in Safer Transactions
- Real-time Captcha Technique Plays a Critical Role in Improving Biometric Authentication
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Authentication Service
- Central Authentication Service (CAS): A Single Sign-On Protocol for the Web
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Authentication Services Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Authentication Services Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w5dd2n