DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automated Container Terminal - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automated Container Terminal market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 3.7%.
Semi-Automated, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$7.1 Billion by the year 2025, Semi-Automated will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 2.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$93 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$72.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Semi-Automated will reach a market size of US$389.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$727 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ABB Group
- Camco Technologies
- Cargotec Corporation
- Identec Solutions AG
- Inform Software Corporation
- Infyz Solutions Private Ltd
- Kunz GmbH
- Liebherr-International AG
- Loginno Logistic Innovation Ltd.
- ORBCOMM, Inc.
- Orbita Ports Terminals
- PACECO CORP.
- Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (ZPMC)
- Starcom Systems Ltd.
- Tidework Technology
- Total Soft Bank Ltd.
- World Crane Services
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Need to Improve Operational Efficiency of Ports and Address Needs of Large Container Ships Drive Growth in the Global Automated Container Terminal Market
- Emerging Economies Present Promising Growth Outlook for Automated Container Terminal Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automated Container Terminal Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Focus on Port Automation Augurs Well for Automated Container Terminal Market
- Despite Challenges, Container Terminal Automation Market Poised for Tremendous Growth
- Projected Growth in Container Throughput Presents Growth Opportunity for Automated Container Terminal Market: Global Container Throughput in TEU Million by Region for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Extent of Container Terminal Automation around the World
- Planned and Existing Automated Container Terminals Worldwide
- Existing and Planned Fully Automated Container Terminals Worldwide
- Planned Semi Automated Container Terminals Worldwide
- Number of Container Terminals Worldwide by Size for 2016
- Container Terminals Worldwide: Percentage Breakdown of Terminal Throughput by Terminal Size for 2016
- Sustained Demand for Large Container Ships Enhances Need for Automation of Container Terminal Operations
- Types of Container Ships by Vessel Size
- Rising Labor Costs in Developed Economies Drive Focus onto Automation of Container Terminals
- Automated Container Terminals Hold a Minor Share of Global Container Terminals Market
- Automated Container Terminals Worldwide: Percentage Breakdown of Number of Fully Automated, Semi Automated and Non Automated Container Terminals
- Potential Opportunities for Retrofit Terminal Automation
- Automated Stacking Cranes: A Critical Part of Automated Container Terminal
- Intensifying Competition among Container Terminals Drives Adoption of Automation as a Competitive Strategy
- Advancements in Container Terminal Infrastructure and Technology Boost Market Growth
- Despite Significant Advantages, High Costs, Automation Problems and Job Losses Remain Key Challenges for Container Terminal Automation
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Container Terminal (Container Port)
- Container Terminal Automation
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Container Terminal Automation
- Challenges Facing Automation of Container Terminals
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automated Container Terminal Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- US Lags Behind Other Nations in Ports Automation
- Container Terminal Automation Driven Mainly by Concerns over Rising Labor Costs
- Automation Enhances Efficiency of Ports in China
- Largest Automated Terminal Commences Operations in Yangshan Port
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automated Container Terminal Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
- Asia-Pacific Container Terminal Automation Market: An Early Stage Market with Enormous Growth Potential
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/przthv