DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aerosol Valves - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Aerosol Valves market worldwide is projected to grow by US$846.8 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 3.9%.
Continuous, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 3.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.5 Billion by the year 2025, Continuous will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$30.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$24.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Continuous will reach a market size of US$143 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$236.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- Aroma Industries
- C. Ehrensperger AG
- Clayton Corp.
- Coster Technologie Speciali SpA
- Ec Pack Industrial Limited
- Guangzhou Zhongma Aerosol Valves Co., Ltd.
- KOH-I-NOOR Mlada Voice a.s.
- Lindal Group Holding GmbH
- Majesty Packaging Systems Limited
- MITANI VALVE CO., LTD.
- Newman-Green Inc.
- Salvalco - The Salford Valve Company Ltd.
- Seugn Il Corporation
- Shanghai Sunhome Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Summit Packaging Systems
- The Precision Valve Corporation
- Yingbo Aerosol Valve (Zhongshan) Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Robust Demand for Convenient and User Friendly Packaging Materials Provide Cornerstone for Growth of Aerosol Valves in Various Industries
- Emerging Economies Hold Significant Growth Potential for Aerosol Valves
- Global Aerosol Valve Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for the year 2018
- Global Continuous Aerosol Valve Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for the year 2018
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aerosol Valves Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Expanding Demand for Cosmetic & Personal Care Products Worldwide: A Strong Growth Driver for Aerosol Valves
- Global Beauty and Personal Care Products Market: Breakdown of Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020 and 2022
- Global Cosmetics Market for the Year 2019(E): Percentage Share Breakdown of Sales by Product Type
- Rise in Demand for Innovative Product Dispensing Technology & Product Differentiation Propels Growth Opportunities for Aerosol Valves
- Use of Bio-based Polymers in Packaging Industry: A Crucial Factor for the Growth of Aerosol Valves Market
- Global Bio-based Polymers Market: Percentage Share Breakdown of Production by Applications for the Years 2019 and 2024
- Advances in Home Care and Spray Painting Markets Offer Growth Opportunities for Aerosol Valves
- Widespread Applications of Aerosol Valves in Health and Hygiene Products Lead to Growth
- Global Healthcare Market: Breakdown of Spending in US$ Trillion for the Years 2016, 2018 & 2020
- Product Safety and Security: Major Focus Areas for Aerosol Valves Manufacturers
- Availability of Alternatives in Packaging Industry: A Major Challenge
- Innovations and Advancements
- Product Overview
- Aerosol Valve: Definition
- Components of Aerosol Valves
- History of Aerosol Valves
- Benefits of Aerosol Valves
- Functions of Aerosol Valves
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Aerosol Valves Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Aerosol Valves Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hhn18y