DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aerospace & Life Sciences Testing, Inspection, and Certification - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Aerospace & Life Sciences Testing, Inspection, and Certification market worldwide is projected to grow by US$14 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.5%.
Testing, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$18.6 Billion by the year 2025, Testing will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$697.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$647.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Testing will reach a market size of US$1.6 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ALS Ltd.
- Applus+ Group
- Avomeen Analytical Services
- Bureau Veritas Group
- DNV GL Group
- Element Materials Technology
- Element Materials Technology Group Limited
- Envigo, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Gateway Analytical LLC.
- Intertek Group PLC
- Medistri SA
- MISTRAS Group, Inc.
- SGS SA
- Tuv Nord Group
- TUV Rheinland AG
- Tuv Sud AG
- UL LLC
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC): A Prelude
- Bright Prospects Ahead for TIC in Aerospace & Life Sciences Sectors
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aerospace & Life Sciences Testing, Inspection, and Certification Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Aerospace TIC: A High Growth Segment
- Aerospace Testing Constitutes a Major Revenue Generator
- NDT Makes Big Gains
- Inspection Remains Extremely Important for Aerospace Parts
- Automated Technologies Come to Fore Offering Best-in-Class Inspection Capabilities
- Uptrend in Aircraft Parts Manufacturing Sustains Momentum in Aerospace TIC Domain
- Emphasis on Traceability Amid Growing Concerns over Counterfeit Parts Gives Impetus to Aerospace TIC
- Launch of New Aerospace Testing Facilities to Augment Revenue Expansion: A Review of Select Recently Launched Aerospace Testing Units Worldwide
- Element Materials Technology Opens New Aerospace Testing Facility in Piedmont, South Carolina
- Hexcel Launches Joint Venture Aircraft Composites Testing Lab in Shanghai
- DuPont Inaugurates New Aerospace Technology Center in Ohio with Advanced Testing Capabilities
- Honeywell Inaugurates New Aerospace Testing Laboratory in Puerto Rico
- Polonia Aero Commences Advanced Cold Flow Turbine Testing Laboratory
- Exova Commences New Flagship Aerospace Testing Laboratory in Toulouse
- Increased Spending on Commercial & Military Aircraft Creates Robust Business Case for Aerospace TIC
- Global Commercial Aircraft Fleet Size (in Units) by Aircraft Type for the Years 2019 & 2029
- Annual Worldwide Private Jet Deliveries for Years 2019 through 2029
- Life Sciences TIC Continues to Exhibit Robust Expansion
- Comprehensive Inspection Strategies Ensure Integrity and Safety of Life Science Facilities
- Regulatory Emphasis Makes Life Sciences TIC More Important Than Ever Before
- Compliance Modernization Requirements Create Robust Opportunities
- Medical Device Regulations Accentuate the Demand for Life Science TIC
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Aerospace & Life Sciences Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Aerospace & Life Sciences Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eay9gk