DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automated Truck Loading System (ATLS) - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automated Truck Loading System (ATLS) market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.7%.
Logistics & Transportation, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$911.3 Million by the year 2025, Logistics & Transportation will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$40.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$34.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Logistics & Transportation will reach a market size of US$35.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 11.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$328.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Actiw Oy
- Ancra Systems B.V.
- Asbreuk Service B.V.
- Atls Ltd.
- Beumer Group GmbH & Co. KG
- C&D Skilled Robotics, Inc.
- Cargo Floor B.V.
- Gebhardt Fordertechnik GmbH
- Haver & Boecker Ohg
- Joloda International Ltd .
- Maschinenfabrik Mollers GmbH
- Secon Components S.L.
- Vdl Systems BV
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automated Truck Loading System (ATLS): Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automated Truck Loading System (ATLS) Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Significant Time and Cost Savings and Enhanced Safety with Automated Truck Loading & Unloading System: Major Growth Driving Factors
- Rising Labor Costs and Subsequent Focus on Automation Fuels Growth in ATLS Market
- ATL Systems Help in Optimizing the Supply Chain
- Rapid Growth in Demand for Warehouse Space Globally: An Opportunity for ATLS Market
- Demand for Warehouse Space (In Square Feet) in the US for the Years 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015 and 2020
- Rapid Growth of E-Commerce Market Fuels Demand for Warehouse Space, Augurs Well for ATLS Market
- Global B2C E-Commerce Sales in US$ Billion for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Automated Truck Loading System for Automotive Industry: Enabling Automation and Mechanization of Logistics Process
- Automation of Warehouse and Logistics Operations: Positive Outlook for ATLS Market
- Growing Role of AGVs in Automatic Truck Loading and Unloading Applications
- Global Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Application for 2019
- Automated Trucking Loading System in Food and Beverage Industry: An Overview
- Global Packaged Food Market Size in $ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Robotic Truck Loading: Poised to be the Future of Shipping Dock Automation
- Robots Set to Transform Operations of Warehouse Docks
- Roller Floor Systems: Enabling Reduction in Loading & Unloading Times
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Automated Truck Loading System (ATLS)
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automated Truck Loading System (ATLS) Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automated Truck Loading System (ATLS) Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kn73we