DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Fuse - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Fuse market worldwide is projected to grow by US$8.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 6.5%.
Blade, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$10 Billion by the year 2025, Blade will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$290.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$251.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Blade will reach a market size of US$481.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- AEM Components, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- ETA Circuit Breakers
- Fuzetec Technology Co., Ltd.
- Littelfuse, Inc.
- Mersen Corporate Services SAS
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Pacific Engineering Corporation
- Schurter AG
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automotive Fuse: An Overview
- Automotive Fuse Market in Developed Regions: An Insight
- Asia-Pacific to Lead Automotive Fuse Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Fuse Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increased Demand for Commercial and Passenger Vehicles Propels the Market
- Rise in Applications of High-Voltage Architecture Fuels Demand for Automotive Fuses Market
- Enhanced Battery Capacity to Push High Voltage Fuse Market
- Unorganized Aftermarket Sector Pose a Challenge
- Launch of Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous Vehicles Provide Market Opportunities
- Restricted Advances in Low Voltage Fuses Stalls Market Growth
- Vehicle Comfort and Safety Advancements in Mid-Tier Vehicles Drives the Market
- Rise in Sales of Premium Vehicles Offer Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Automotive Fuse: An Introduction
- Types of Automotive Fuses
- Fuse Characteristics
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Fuse Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Fuse Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gt50ub