DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Communication Platform - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cloud Communication Platform market worldwide is projected to grow by US$10.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 26.1%.
Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC/UCaaS), one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 28.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$7.7 Billion by the year 2025, Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC/UCaaS) will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 29.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$320 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$481.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC/UCaaS) will reach a market size of US$558.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 24.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- 8x8, Inc.
- Avaya, Inc.
- Callfire, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Nexmo, Inc.
- Plivo Inc.
- Telestax, Inc.
- Twillo, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Effective Communication Fosters Business Agility
- Cloud Communications are Redefining the Business Processes
- Cloud Communication Platforms Pave Way for Smooth Digital Transformation
- APIs Indispensable in Data Communication
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cloud Communication Platform Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Product Overview
- Cloud Communications
- Major Use Cases of Cloud Communications
- Cloud Communication Platform
- Cloud Communication Platform Solutions
- Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC/UCaaS)
- Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Reporting and Analytics
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Explosion of Enterprise Mobility Drives the Evolution of Cloud Communication Platforms
- Robust Penetration of BYOD Spurs Growth Opportunities
- Advent of Web Real Time Communication to Invigorate Market Growth
- 5G to Turbo Charge Cloud Communication Services
- Expanding BPO Sector to Boost Adoption of Cloud Communication Platforms
- Integration of Cloud Communication Platforms by Large Enterprises with Global Footprint Spurs Market Growth
- Small Businesses Leverage VoIP to Gain Competitive Edge
- Time to Overcome Aging Phone System and Overloaded IT Issues
- Major Factors Driving Growth
- Convergence of IoT and UC Technologies
- Installed Base of Internet of Things (IoT) Connected Devices Worldwide in Billion from the Years 2018 through 2022
- Flourishing E-Commerce Industry Bolsters Market Growth
- Other Key Trends Influencing Cloud Communication
- UCaaS and SD-WAN Duo to Overpower Enterprise Challenges
- Major Challenges Hindering Growth of Cloud Communication Platforms
- Major Challenges of VoIP
- Key Issues in Unified Communications
- API Challenges
- Major Cloud Communication Platforms for Businesses
- Key Cloud Communication Platforms Software
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cloud Communication Platform Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cloud Communication Platform Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yol7vj