DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Engineering - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cloud Engineering market worldwide is projected to grow by US$14.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 22%.
Public cloud, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 23.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$9.6 Billion by the year 2025, Public cloud will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 24.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$463 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$666 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Public cloud will reach a market size of US$729.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 21% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aricent, Inc.
- Calsoft Inc.
- Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
- Infosys Ltd.
- ITC Infotech India Ltd.
- Nitorco USA
- RapidValue Solutions
- Searce Inc.
- Trianz, Inc.
- VVDN Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cloud Engineering Drives Digital Transformation and Transforms the Business World
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cloud Engineering Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Product Overview
- Cloud Engineering
- Deployment Types of Cloud Engineering
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Adoption of Multi-Cloud Strategy Brings into Picture the Importance of Cloud Engineering
- Cloud Engineering Addresses the Nitty-Gritty of Workload Management
- Cloud Engineering Fast-Tracks Product Release Cycle Time
- Fast Growing Retail & Consumer Goods Sector Spurs Growth Opportunities for Cloud Engineering
- Adoption of Cloud in Retail Sector: Percentage Breakdown by Subsector for the Years 2018 and 2020
- Cloud Engineering Plays a Vital Role in Managing Omni-Channel Platforms for Simplifying e-Commerce
- Macro Trends Impacting Cloud Engineering
- Robust Growth in Cloud Computing Services
- Leading Players in the Global IaaS & PaaS Market (2018): Percentage Share Breakdown of Value Sales for AWS, Azure, GCP and Others
- Enormous Increase in Cloud Storage Capacity and Low Prices of Storage Solutions
- Server-less Cloud Computing to Improve Cloud Usage and Cloud Use Cases
- Cloud-Based Container Systems to Replace Virtual Machines
- Increasing IoT devices & Rise of Edge Computing to Spur Demand for Cloud Services
- Adoption of 5G Networks to Benefit Cloud Services
- Advent of New Security Services to Aptly Address Cloud Security Vulnerabilities
- Cloud Engineering Challenges
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cloud Engineering Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cloud Engineering Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y4esl2