DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Clustering Software - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Clustering Software market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.6%.
Clustering Software, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.5 Billion by the year 2025, Clustering Software will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$51.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$51.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Clustering Software will reach a market size of US$249.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$192.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company LP
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Silicon Graphics International Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
- Vmware, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cluster Computing: An Introductory Prelude
- Clustering Software Comes to Fore to Power Sophisticated Cluster Computing Model
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Clustering Software Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Clustering Software Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Established Role of Parallel Computing in Modern IT Architectures Creates Fertile Environment for Wider Proliferation of Clustering Software
- Proven Efficiencies of Server Clustering in terms of Availability, Reliability and Scalability Build Robust Momentum
- Growing Emphasis on High Availability Computing Creates Substantial Opportunities
- Failover Clustering Emerges as Ideal Approach in HA Computing Model
- Types of Failover Cluster
- Failover Clusters: Practical Applications
- Acknowledged Role of Cluster Virtualization in Enhancing Scalability Accelerates Uptake Volumes
- Clustering Software, Offering Seamless Efficiency in HA Computing and Virtualization, Makes Big Gains in Data Center Ecosystem
- Rising Data Center Investments Heighten the Demand for Clustering Software
- Market Stands to Gain from Intensified Role of Advanced Tools Capable of Seamlessly Handling Complex Cloud IT Assets
- Opportunities for Cluster Computing in the Cloud
- Clustered Cloud Servers Widen Cloud Server Capabilities
- Resolving Technical Limitations: Vital for Wider Deployments in the Cloud
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Clustering Software Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Clustering Software Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dexryj