DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Thermal Power Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China Thermal Power Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019 is the latest report , the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the thermal power market in China.
The research details renewable power market outlook in China (includes hydro, geothermal, small hydro,wind, biopower and thermal power) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in China Solar thermal market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses China power market and China Thermal Power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on China power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2010-2030), generation trends (2010-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2018.
- Detailed overview of China thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming thermal power projects.
- Deal analysis of China thermal power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of thermal power sources .
- Major Contracts and Collaborations related to thermal power sector in China.
- Snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to Buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2018
2.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2040
2.3 Report Guidance
3 Power Market, China, 2010-2030
3.1 Power Market, China, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
3.2 Power Market, China, Power Generation, 2010-2030
4 Thermal Power Market, China
4.1 Thermal Power Market, China, Installed Capacity, 2010 - 2030
4.2 Thermal Power Market, China, Power Generation, 2010 - 2030
4.3 Thermal Power Market, China, Market Size, 2010-2025
4.4 Thermal Power Market, China, Project Based Analysis, 2018
4.5 Thermal Power Market, China, Deal Analysis, 2018
5 Regulatory Scenario, China
5.1 Renewable Energy Law
5.2 International Science and Technology Co-operation Program for New and Renewable Energy
5.3 Shandong Province Village Renewable Energy Regulations
5.4 The 13th Five-Year Plan
5.5 China's New Renewable Portfolio Standard
5.6 Renewable Energy Certificate Schemes
5.7 Renewable Power Quota System
5.8 Carbon Intensity Target
5.9 China Energy Technology Innovation Action Plan 2016-2030
5.10 Renewable Energy Tariff Surcharge Grant Funds Management Approach
5.11 National Emission Trading Scheme (ETS) from 2020
5.12 New Subsidy-Free Solar, Wind Power Policy 2019
5.13 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar Power, China
6 Thermal Power Market, China, Company Profiles
6.1 Company Snapshot: Inner Mongolia Mengdian Huaneng Thermal Power Corp. Ltd.
6.2 Company Snapshot: Huadian Power International Corporation
6.3 Company Snapshot: Guangdong Electric Power Development Co., Ltd.
6.4 Company Snapshot: Datang International Power Generation Company Limited
6.5 Company Snapshot: China Resources Power Holdings Co., Ltd.
- China Resources Power Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Datang International Power Generation Company Limited
- Guangdong Electric Power Development Co., Ltd.
- Huadian Power International Corporation
- Inner Mongolia Mengdian Huaneng Thermal Power Corp. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g1g4gg