DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cognitive Assessment and Training - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cognitive Assessment and Training market worldwide is projected to grow by US$19.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 31%.
Pen & Paper Based, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 24.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$8.9 Billion by the year 2025, Pen & Paper Based will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 35% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$616 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$890.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Pen & Paper Based will reach a market size of US$638 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 30.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$3.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Brain Resource Limited
- Cambridge Cognition Ltd.
- Cogstate Ltd.
- CRF Health
- ERT Clinical
- Pearson plc
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Human Cognitive Abilities and Skills: An Introduction
- Cognitive Assessment and Training Lend Hand in Evaluating and Improving Brain Function and Cognitive Health
- Current Scenario and Outlook for Cognitive Assessment and Training Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cognitive Assessment and Training Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Emphasis on Recruiting Best Talent and Flawless Employee Assessment Aids Wider Use of Cognitive Ability Tests in Enterprise Environments
- Brief Review of Workplace Cognitive Ability Tests
- Robust Growth Opportunities Identified in Education Sector
- Cognitive Method Steps In to Improve Clinical Trial Programs
- Brain Research Programs Empowered by Cognitive Technology
- Cognitive Technology Steers Brain Training Projects
- Healthcare Practitioners Leverage Cognitive Testing to Assess Cognitive Health
- Emphasis on Identifying and Restricting Age-Related CNS Disorders: A Key Growth Driver
- Review of Select Widely Used Cognitive Testing Tools for Aged People
- Mini-Mental State Exam (MMSE): The Most Common Screening Method for Cognitive Functioning
- Mini-Cog Facilitates Seamless Detection of Cognitive Impairment
- MoCA Comes to Fore with Superior Cognitive Testing Capabilities
- M-ACE, the Shorter Version of ACE-III, Seeks Mainstream Role
- Aging Demographic Extends Potential Market Opportunity
- Worldwide Population of People Aged 60 Years and Above by Region for Years 2017 and 2050
- Pen- and Paper-Based Assessment: Traditional Approach for Cognitive Testing
- Digital Methods and Mobile Apps Proliferate
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cognitive Assessment and Training Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cognitive Assessment and Training Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8giubi