DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "CNC Controller - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The CNC Controller market worldwide is projected to grow by US$935.1 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 4%.
CNC Machining Center, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.7 Billion by the year 2025, CNC Machining Center will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$47.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$43.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, CNC Machining Center will reach a market size of US$207.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 3.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$155.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- DMG Mori Co., Ltd.
- Fagor Automation S. Coop.
- FANUC Corporation
- Haas Automation, Inc.
- Hurco Companies, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Okuma Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control Co., Ltd. (HNC)
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CNC Controller: A Prelude
- Bright Prospects Ahead for CNC Controllers Market
- Broad Use Case of CNC Technology Across Diverse Industries Sustains Growth Momentum
- Critical Importance of Automation in Modern Industrial Environments Creates Fertile Environment for Present and Future Growth
- A Peek into World's Most Automated Countries
- Top 15 Countries with Highest Number of Installed Industrial Robots per 10,000 Human Workforce (2018)
- Increased Emphasis on Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory' to Spearhead Next Wave of Market Expansion
- IIoT: Another Mega Trend Poised to Widen Addressable Market for CNC Systems
- IIoT Holds Immense Potential to Bolster CNC with Reliability, Longevity, and Analytics Capabilities
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- CNC Controller Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- CNC Machining Center: Largest and Fastest Growing Machine Type
- Unmatched Benefits Offered by CNC Machining Instigate Broad-based Adoption: A Review of Key CNC Machining Benefits
- Sluggish Trend in CNC Turning Center Segment to Continue
- Demonstrating Superiority Over CNC Lathe, CNC Turning Centers Remain in Contention
- 5-Axis Machining Set to Make Huge Gains
- High Speed Machining Seeks to Widen Addressable Market
- Representing the Largest End-Use Segment, Automotive Sector Drives Robust Growth in CNC Controllers Market
- Innovative Hole Drilling CNC Tools Come to Fore to Enhance Automobile Industry Profitability
- Automobile Production Dynamics: A Significant Influencer of Demand Patterns
- World Production of Light Vehicles in Million Units for Years 2015 through 2023
- Aerospace Sector Demonstrates Fast Paced Growth in CNC Adoption
- Ongoing Expansion in Aircraft Fleet Size Widens Opportunities
- Global Aircraft Fleet Size (in Units) by Aircraft Type for the Years 2019 & 2029
- Global Aircraft Fleet Size (in Units) by Geographic Region for the Years 2019 & 2039
- Healthy Trajectory in Aircraft MRO Presents Strong Business
- Breakdown of World MRO Services Market (in US$ Billion) by Service Area for Years 2019 & 2029
- Metalworking: Established End-Use Vertical for CNC
- Quashing the Challenge from 3D Printing, CNC to Remain Supreme in Metal Processing Applications
- Growing Emphasis on Preventive Maintenance Adds to Revenue Growth
- Innovations & Advancements Extend New Growth Opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Steps In to Boost CNC Capabilities
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US CNC Controller Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European CNC Controller Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bn7m3w