DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cognitive Data Management - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cognitive Data Management market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 21.7%.
Operations, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 22.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$966.2 Million by the year 2025, Operations will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 23.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$59.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$77.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Operations will reach a market size of US$75.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 21.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$278.7 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Attivio, Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Datum LLC
- Expert System S.P.A.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
- IBM Corporation
- Immuta Inc.
- Informatica LLC
- Infosys Ltd.
- Kingland Systems
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Saksoft Limited
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS AB
- SnapLogic, Inc.
- SparkCognition, Inc.
- StrongBox Data Solutions
- Talend SA
- Veritas Technologies LLC
- Wipro Limited
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cognitive Data Management: A Prelude
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Cognitive Data Management Market
- Fast Evolving Role of Cognitive Computing in Global IT Ecosystem Creates Fertile Environment for Market Expansion
- Cognitive Computing Finds Niche in Technology Sectors
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cognitive Data Management Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Steep Increase in IoT Deployments and Parallel Expansion in Data Management Needs Widen Use Case of Cognitive Data Management
- A Look into IoT Spending Scenario
- Worldwide IoT Spending in US$ Billion for the Years 2018 through 2022
- Percentage Breakdown of Worldwide IoT Spending by End-Use Industry for the Year 2019
- Worldwide IoT Spending: End-Use Industries Ranked by CAGR (Value) for 2018-2022
- Banking & Finance: Lucrative End-Use Industry for Cognitive Data Management
- Robust Opportunities in Legal Sector
- Leveraging AI, Cognitive Data Management Accelerates and Augments Legal Work
- Cognitive Data Management Comes to Fore to Simplify HR Process
- Sales & Marketing Programs: Reinforced with Cognitive Data Management
- Cognitive Content Analytics Aid Sales & Marketing Process Optimization
- High-Growth Opportunities Identified in Data Center Sector
- AI Capabilities Instigate Adoption of Cognitive Technologies in Data Centers
- Rising Data Center Investments Likely to Fuel Future Demand
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cognitive Data Management Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cognitive Data Management Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/59u2j4