DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR), FDR, TPL, and DRB - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR), FDR, TPL, and DRB market worldwide is projected to grow by US$34.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 3.4%.
Commercial, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 3.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$72.6 Billion by the year 2025, Commercial will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$1.8 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$1.6 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Commercial will reach a market size of US$6.2 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 3.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$5.8 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ACR Electronics, Inc. (Artex)
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CWC)
- Dac International, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Hr Smith Group
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Teledyne Technologies, Inc.
- Universal Avionics System Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR), FDR, TPL, and DRB: A Prelude
- Recent Surge in Aviation Industry Accidents, Crashes and Safety Incidents Throw Light on the Significance of Data Recorders in Identifying and Mitigating Risks
- Accident Rate in Commercial Flights Worldwide: Number of Accidents Per Million Departures for the Years 2010 through 2018
- Flight Safety in Commercial Aviation Industry: Number of Annual Flights, Total Accidents, Fatal Accidents and Deaths Worldwide for the Years 2013 through 2018
- US Cockpit Voice and Flight Data Recorder: Percentage Breakdown of Revenue by Leading Players for 2019E
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR), FDR, TPL, and DRB Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Persistent Increase in Commercial Aircraft Deliveries amidst Rising Passenger Traffic Fuels Data Recorders Market
- Growth of Aircraft Fleet: Number of Aircrafts Worldwide in 2018 and 2037
- Number of New Commercial Aircraft Deliveries by Size for the Period 2018-2037
- Rising Demand for Air Travel and Robust Increase in Air Passenger Traffic
- Global Air Traffic Demand: Number of Air Passengers in Billion for the Years 2018, 2025, 2030, 2035 and 2040
- Rapid Growth of Air Traffic: Percentage Annual Growth of Air Traffic Passenger Demand for the Years 2006 through 2019
- Growing Worldwide Air Passenger Traffic: Number of Scheduled Passengers Boarded in Millions by Airlines for the Period 2004-2019
- Aircraft Data Recorder Market: An Overview
- Aviation Industry Focuses on Development of Next-Generation CVRs and FDRs with Longer CVR Record Durations
- Failure to Retrieve Black Boxes in Certain Air Crashes Drives Focus onto the Need for Real-time Data Streaming in Data Recorders
- A List of Unrecovered Flight Data Recorders of Airplanes
- Ejectable Floating Data Recorders: A Solution to Ensure Recovery of Recorders during Crashes
- Airbus to Deploy Ejectable, Floating Black Boxes in Long-Haul Aircrafts
- Aviation Sector Focuses on Weight Savings in Crash Recorders
- HENSOLDT Introduces Lightweight Flight Data Recorder for Business Jets, UAVs and Small Helicopters
- Curtiss-Wright Fortress Recorder: Lightweight Data Recorder Ensures Cost Savings
- Strong Growth Forecast for Military Aircrafts Augurs Well for CVR and FDR Market
- Global Military Aircrafts Market: Demand for Tactical and Strategic Aircrafts for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Difficulties in Locating Crashed MH370 Aircraft Brings Forth Focus on Adaptive and Longer-life Pingers
- Distress Radio Beacon Market: Driven by Growing Safety Needs of Aviation Sector
- Innovations & Advancements
- Technology Evolution of FDRs: Potential Opportunities in Preventive Maintenance
- Honeywell and Curtiss-Wright Use Inflight Connectivity to Reinvent CVR and FDR
- Airbus Unveils New Fixed and Deployable Flight Recorders
- Orolia Introduces Galileo-Enabled Personal Location Beacons
- Against the Backdrop of Recent Aviation Safety Incidents, NTSB Seeks Extension of Cockpit Voice Recorder Duration to 25 Hours
- EASA Mandates Installation of Upgraded CVR and ULD Equipment
- Canada Amends Aviation Regulations Related to Flight Data Recorder and Cockpit Voice Recorder
- NPA 2018-03 Seeks to Improve Quality of FDRs for Better Support to Accident Investigations
- GADSS Leads to Implementation of Global Flight Tracking Standards
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR)
- Flight Data Recorder (FDR)
- Towed Pinger Locator (TPL)
- Distress Radio Beacons (DRB)
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR), FDR, TPL, and DRB Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR), FDR, TPL, and DRB Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a1v87p