DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cognitive Radio - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cognitive Radio market worldwide is projected to grow by US$7.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 17%.
Software Tools, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 15.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.8 Billion by the year 2025, Software Tools will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 18.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$304.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$370.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Software Tools will reach a market size of US$378.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 16.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- BAE Systems PLC
- Datasoft Corporation
- EpiSys Science, Inc.
- Ettus Research
- Kyynel Ltd
- Nutaq Incorporated
- Raytheon Company
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- Shared Spectrum Company
- Spectrum Signal Processing by Vecima
- Thales Group
- XG Technology, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cognitive Radio (CR): A Prelude
- Myriad Benefits Offered Drive Wider Adoption of CR Across Diverse Verticals
- Steady Growth Projected for CR Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cognitive Radio Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Established Use Case in Wireless Communication Networks: Cornerstone for Present and Future Growth of CR Market
- EU-funded COPRA Project Epitomizes CR Deployments in Wireless Networks
- 5G Poised to Further Widen Role of CR in Wireless Networks
- Worldwide 5G Infrastructure Spending (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2019 and 2025
- Worldwide 5G Coverage for the Years 2019 and 2025
- Growing Deployments in Spectrum Sensing Applications: Primary Market Driver
- CR Emerges as the Next Frontier in Military Communication
- Breakdown of World Military Communication Market (in US$ Billion) by Type for the Years 2019 and 2025
- High-Growth Opportunities in Hospital IT Networks
- CR Identifies Potential Opportunities in Public Safety Communication
- Resolving Issues & Challenges: Critical for Future Success of CR Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cognitive Radio Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cognitive Radio Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zg6ijl