DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cognitive Services - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cognitive Services market worldwide is projected to grow by US$25.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 40.1%.
Cloud, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 41.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$19.5 Billion by the year 2025, Cloud will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 44.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$704.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$1.2 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Cloud will reach a market size of US$1.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 38.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$4.2 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Apple, Inc.
- Attivio, Inc.
- Baidu, Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Clarifai, Inc.
- Expert System S.P.A.
- Folio3 Software Inc.
- Fusion Informatics Limited
- Google, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Inbenta Technologies, Inc.
- IPsoft Inc.
- Kairos AR, Inc.
- Megvii Technology Limited
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- SAS AB
- Software AG
- Softweb Solutions, Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Verbio Technologies S.L.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cognitive Services: A Prelude
- Massive Growth on the Cards for Cognitive Services Market
- Rapidly Evolving Role of Cognitive Computing in Global IT Ecosystem Sets the Tone for Wider Uptake of Cognitive Services
- A Look into High-Growth Business Applications of Cognitive Computing
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cognitive Services Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Massive Increase in Uptake of IoT Creates Fertile Environment for Cognitive Services Market
- A Look into IoT Spending Scenario
- Worldwide IoT Spending in US$ Billion for the Years 2018 through 2022
- Breakdown of Worldwide IoT Spending by End-Use Industry for the Year 2019
- Worldwide IoT Spending: End-Use Industries Ranked by CAGR (Value) for 2018-2022
- Cognitive Services Set to Make Gains in Enterprise IT Service Management
- Cognitive Services Fully Acknowledge Data Quality Requirements of Modern Enterprises
- eCommerce: High-Potential Growth Avenue for Cognitive Services
- Cognitive Services Come to Fore to Improve Healthcare IT Capabilities
- Cognitive Services Step-In to Dramatically Augment Supply Chain Management
- Cognitive Services Seek Role in Smart City Infrastructure
- Acknowledging the Potential, IT Leaders Jump into Cognitive Computing Bandwagon: A Review of Select Recently Unveiled Cognitive Tech Solutions
- Microsoft Expands Azure Cognitive Services Offering with Anomaly Detector and Custom Vision
- Box Skills from Box Now Supports the Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services
- NIIT Technologies Rolls Out Cognitive Service Desk Audit through Microsoft Azure Platform
- Nokia Unleashes Latest Version of Cognitive Analytics for Customer Insight Software
- IBM Expands IBM Watson Cognitive Computing Platform with Addition of "Pretrained" AI Tools
- Sisense Unveils Sisense Hunch Data Cognition Engine
- Infosys Rolls Out Infosys Nia AI Platform with Cognitive Automation Capabilities
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cognitive Services Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cognitive Services Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xuu4ne