DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Combination Starter - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Combination Starter market worldwide is projected to grow by US$397.1 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 5.9%.
Non-Reversing Combination Starter, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$977.5 Million by the year 2025, Non-Reversing Combination Starter will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$14.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$12 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Non-Reversing Combination Starter will reach a market size of US$54.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$108.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ABB Ltd.
- Danfoss A/S
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Emerson Electric Company
- Fuji Electric FA Components & Systems Co., Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Schneider Electric SA
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba International Corporation
- WEG SA
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- An Introduction to Motor Starters
- Combination Starter: The Disconnecting Component in Motor Control Circuits
- Steady Growth Projected for Combination Starters Market
- Rising Demand for Motor Control Centers Favors Market Expansion
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Combination Starter Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Oil & Gas Sector: Largest Consumer of Combination Starter Technology
- Steady Uptrend in World E&P CAPEX Widens Opportunities for Electrical Equipment in Oil & Gas Sector
- World E&P CAPEX by Region and Type of Company for the Years 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Breakdown of World Energy Demand (in %) by Fuel Type for the Years 2017 and 2040
- Sophisticated Combination Starters Come to Fore to Address Unique Requirements of Food & Beverage Industry
- Vital Role of Motor Control in Metal & Mining Facilities Augurs Well
- Growing Importance of Water and Wastewater Treatment Builds Momentum
- Combination Starters with IEC and NEMA Ratings Become the Norm
- Industry 4.0 and IoT Mandate Massive Changes in Electrical Motor Design, Influencing Combination Starter Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Combination Starter Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Combination Starter Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oarta8