The DCS market worldwide is projected to grow by US$6.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.7%.
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$6.4 Billion by the year 2025, Hardware will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$231.4 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$192.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Hardware will reach a market size of US$263.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 7.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.9 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ABB Ltd.
- Azbil Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric Company
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Metso Corporation
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric SA
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba International Corporation
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- An Introduction to Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Robust Growth Projected for DCS Market
- Critical Importance of Automation in Modern Industrial Environments: Cornerstone for Present and Future Growth of DCS Market
- Wide Ranging Benefits of Automated Process Control Compel DCS Deployments
- DCS Market Stands to Gain from Emerging Industry 4.0, the New Industrial Automation Concept
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- DCS Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Progressive Improvements Widen Scope & Span of DCS
- Software: Largest Product Category
- Cloud-based DCS-as-a-Service Likely to Drive Massive Growth in Overall DCS Market
- Oil & Gas: Largest Consumer of DCS Technology
- Emphasis on Infrastructure Automation Intensifies Uptake of Oil & Gas DCS Solutions
- Steady Uptrend in World E&P CAPEX Favors Market Expansion
- World E&P CAPEX by Region and Type of Company for the Years 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Breakdown of World Energy Demand (in %) by Fuel Type for the Years 2017 and 2040
- Power Industry Leverages DCS to Deploy Complex Control Systems
- Abundant Opportunities for DCS in Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical: A Niche End-Use Sector
- Mining Entities Rely on DCS to Improve Operations
- DCS Extends a Handy Tool for Wastewater Facilities
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US DCS Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European DCS Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kgpq85