DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Wireless Charging Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America wireless charging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 14% during 2019-2024.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the North America wireless charging market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
Wireless charging is being widely utilized across several end-use industries such as manufacturing, automotive and healthcare.
North America wireless charging market is currently being driven by the introduction of an innovative range of wireless chargers by several manufacturers. For instance, the launch Q4 wireless bundle to Q3 wireless chargers, which offer optimum charging speed along with a compact and portable size was recently witnessed in the region.
Additionally, the increasing popularity of electric vehicles in North America has also encouraged manufacturers to make substantial investments in safe and efficient battery chargers. Moreover, wireless chargers are hassle-free, and they allow different devices to charge simultaneously irrespective of the dimensions of charging sockets. Further, due to the rapid technological advancements and diverse product range, the market for wireless charging has gained traction across the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the North America wireless charging market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America wireless charging market?
- What is the breakup of the North America wireless charging market on the basis of technology?
- What is the breakup of the North America wireless charging market on the basis of transmission range?
- What is the breakup of the North America wireless charging market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America wireless charging industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America wireless charging industry?
- What is the structure of the North America wireless charging industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America wireless charging industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Wireless Charging Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Technology
5.3 Market Breakup by Transmission Range
5.4 Market Breakup by Application
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Wireless Charging Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Wireless Charging Market: Breakup by Technology
7.1 Inductive Charging
7.2 Resonant Charging
7.3 Radio Frequency Based Charging
8 North America Wireless Charging Market: Breakup by Transmission Range
8.1 Short Range
8.2 Medium Range
8.3 Long Range
9 North America Wireless Charging Market: Breakup by Application
9.1 Consumer Electronics
10 North America Wireless Charging Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Technology
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Transmission Range
10.1.4 Market Breakup by Application
10.1.5 Market Forecast
10.2.1 Historical market Trends
10.2.2 Market Breakup by Technology
10.2.3 Market Breakup by Transmission Range
10.2.4 Market Breakup by Application
10.2.5 Market Forecast
10.3.1 Historical market Trends
10.3.2 Market Breakup by Technology
10.3.3 Market Breakup by Transmission Range
10.3.4 Market Breakup by Application
10.3.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Research and Development
12.3 Raw Material Procurement
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/okqw34