DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Stevia Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
The North American stevia market reached a volume of 2,467 Tons in 2018. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a volume of 3,560 Tons by 2024, registering a CAGR of 6.3% during 2019-2024.
North America stevia market is currently being driven by several factors. The rising health consciousness among consumers about the low-calorie levels contained in stevia-based products is catalyzing the demand in the region.
Stevia helps in controlling diabetes, regulating blood pressure, relaxing blood vessels, reducing cardiovascular disorders and eliminating excess sodium from the blood. Owing to this, stevia is being used in the preparation of numerous food products and beverages such as coffee, tea, smoothies, and yogurt.
Furthermore, the rising demand for low-calorie drinks has further influenced the demand for stevia in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the North America stevia market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America stevia market?
- What is the breakup of the North America stevia market on the basis of extract type?
- What is the breakup of the North America stevia market on the basis of end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America stevia industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America stevia industry?
- What is the structure of the North America stevia industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America stevia industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America stevia industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Stevia Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Extract Type
5.3 Market Breakup by End Use
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Stevia Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Stevia Market: Breakup by Extract Type
8 North America Stevia Market: Breakup by End Use
8.2 Food Products
8.3 Table-Top Sweeteners
9 North America Stevia Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Extract Type
9.1.3 Market Breakup by End Use
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Extract Type
9.2.3 Market Breakup by End Use
9.2.4 Market Forecast
9.3.1 Historical market Trends
9.3.2 Market Breakup by Extract Type
9.3.3 Market Breakup by End Use
9.3.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Input Suppliers
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mzei6x