DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Power Rental Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global power rental market size reached US$ 15.2 Billion in 2019. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach a value of US$ 24.9 Billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 8.6% during 2020-2025.
The rising demand for uninterrupted power supply along with rapid industrialization across the globe are the key factors driving the market growth. The increasing instances of unreliable power supply generated through small-scale power grids and limited access to the main transmission network has catalysed the demand for rental generators across the utility and manufacturing industries.
Furthermore, there is a growing requirement for scalable rental equipment that can overcome the problems associated with voltage sags & swells, and power outages. Additionally, rising awareness regarding the benefits of outsourcing power equipment is also impacting the market positively. Power rental systems enable consumers to obtain equipment according to their requirements in a cost-effective manner.
Moreover, the implementation of favourable government initiatives to expand metro and airport networks, along with the construction of hotels and shopping malls, are further increasing the demand for power rental across both the developed and emerging nations.
Other factors, including the adoption of natural gas-based power generators and the increasing deployment of renewables as an alternative power source to reduce carbon emissions, are projected to drive the market further.
Breakup by Equipment Type:
- Load Bank
Breakup by Fuel Type:
- Natural Gas
Diesel currently is the most popular fuel type across the globe, owing to its higher energy density as compared to natural gas.
Breakup by Power Rating:
- Up to 50 kW
- 51 -500 kW
- 501 -2,500 kW
- Above 2,500 kW
The 501 -2,500 kW power rating segment dominates the market.
Breakup by Application:
- Peak Shaving
- Standby Power
- Base Load/Continuous Power
At present, base load/continuous power represents the leading application segment.
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Oil & Gas
The utility industry accounts for the majority of the market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
North America exhibits a clear dominance in the market, holding the largest market share.
The report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market, with some of the key players being Aggreko Plc, Caterpillar, Inc., Atlas Copco Group, Cummins, Inc., United Rentals, Inc., HIMOINSA S.L., Horizon Acquisition (Horizon Power Systems), The Hertz Corporation, Generac Power Systems, Wacker Neuson SE, Wrtsil Oyj Abp, Speedy Hire Plc, Smart Energy Solutions (SES), and SoEnergy International, Inc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global power rental market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the fuel type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the equipment type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the power rating?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global power rental industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global power rental industry?
- What is the structure of the global power rental industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global power rental industry?
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4wfu2b