DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Interior - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Interior market worldwide is projected to grow by US$94.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.8%.
Central Console, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$16.5 Billion by the year 2025, Central Console will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$3.3 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$2.7 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Central Console will reach a market size of US$1.1 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 7.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$27.8 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Faurecia SA
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Tachi-s Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- Visteon Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automotive Interior Market - An Overview
- Environment-Friendly Materials Gain Momentum
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Interior Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Premium Segment Vehicles Driving the Automotive Interior Market
- Passenger Cars Dominate the Market
- New Technology Adoption - A key for Success
- Leather - The Preferred Material among Consumers
- High Raw Material Costs and Lack of Higher Value Recycling Processes Hinder Future Growth Prospects
- Asia-Pacific - A Lucrative Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Interior Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Interior Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/950uq5