AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kasasa®, a financial technology and marketing provider, received consistent recognition for the company’s innovative solutions and positive corporate culture, ending 2019 with various awards and accolades. Kasasa’s recognition is a testament to the company’s continued growth and strong demand for its solutions.
Kasasa is committed to developing disruptive retail banking products and services that empower community financial institutions. This year, the company was recognized for multiple nationally-branded solutions including its rewards-based checking accounts, responsive websites, data-driven marketing platform, the revolutionary Kasasa Loan™ and its new content platform Kasasa Exchange. These awards include:
- 25th Annual Communicator Award of Distinction – Winner of “Business-to-Consumer Campaign” category
- dotCOMM Awards – Platinum Award for “Finance Website” and Platinum Award for “Content Marketing and Strategy” for Kasasa Exchange
- Finovate Awards – Winner of “Best Consumer Lending Platform” for Kasasa LoanTM and Finalist for “Best Customer Experience” for rewards-based checking accounts
- FinTech Breakthrough Awards – “Best Consumer Lending Platform” for Kasasa LoanTM
- The Social Shake-Up’s Social Media Awards – Finalist for “Best Blog”
- Telly Awards – Bronze Award for “The Only Loan with Take-Backs” video campaign and Bronze Award for “Take Back Banking” video campaign
- W³ Awards – Silver Award for “Financial Services for Websites” for Kasasa Exchange
Kasasa has also continued to be recognized for its outstanding leadership and corporate culture in 2019, including:
- American Banker’s “2019 Best Placed to Work in Financial Technology” – Recognized for second consecutive year
- Austin Business Journal’s “2019 Best Places to Work in Austin” – Ranked 6th, recognized for fifth consecutive year
- Greater Austin Business Awards – “Company Culture” and “Innovation” categories
- 2019 IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings – Recognized for sixth consecutive year
“We created Kasasa to help community banks and credit unions compete and win – to reclaim their share of the market and take back banking from the megabanks and neo banks,” said Gabe Krajicek, CEO of Kasasa. “Our mission wouldn’t be possible without our client partners and team members who devote their time and hard work day in, day out, to the cause.”
“Kasasa’s consistent recognition confirms that consumers and community institutions alike value what we’re doing. We are honored to be acknowledged by these reputable institutions, and we share these wins with each and every one of our clients. We expect 2020 to be another strong year with their support,” Krajicek added.
Based in Austin, Texas with 450 employees, Kasasa® is a financial technology and marketing provider committed to driving results for over 900 community financial institutions by attracting, engaging, and retaining consumers. Kasasa does this through branded retail products, world class marketing, and expert consulting. For more information, please visit www.kasasa.com, or visit them on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.