DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Wiring Harness - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Wiring Harness market worldwide is projected to grow by US$36.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.6%.
Engine, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$17 Billion by the year 2025, Engine will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$1.3 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$1.1 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Engine will reach a market size of US$295.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$9.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aptiv PLC
- Cypress Industries
- Fujikura Europe Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Lear Corporation
- LEONI AG
- Minda Group
- Nexans SA
- Pacific Insight Electronics Corporation
- PKC Group PLC
- Prestolite Wire LLC
- Samvardhana Motherson Group
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Yazaki Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Applications of Automotive Wire Harnesses
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Wiring Harness Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Number of Car Features Drives Demand
- Smart Mobility Trend to Drive Gains
- Ongoing Automobile Industry Production and Design Trends Augurs Well for Market Growth
- World Production of Light Vehicles in Million Units for the Period 2015-2023
- Global Commercial Vehicles Market Outlook
- Global Light Vehicle Production Estimates and Forecasts (in Million Units) : 2010-2026)
- Global Light Vehicle Wiring Harness Market estimates and Forecasts (2013-2030)
- Technology Trends in the Wiring Harness Industry
- A Peek into Wiring Harnesses Design Developments
- Rise in Electronic Content per Vehicle to Drive opportunities
- An Insight into Wire Harness System of New Vehicle Models With Alternative Drives
- Industry Focus Grows on Reducing Weight of Harness Systems
- Aluminium Wiring Harness Gains Traction
- Rise in Penetration of Electric Vehicles and its Impact on Harness Designs
- Exhibit: Level of Electrification by Vehicle Type
- Share of Electric Vehicles in the Global Light Vehicles Market: 2018, 2023, and 2030
- Cost Estimates per Electric Vehicle for Wiring Harness 2019 & 2030
- Autonomous Driving and Changing Dynamics of Wiring Harness Systems
- Selective Metal Coating to Address Issues with Existing Wiring Materials
- High Voltage Harness Cost Per Car (2018 & 2025)
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Wiring Harness Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ni5f71