DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Autonomous Underwater Vehicle - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Autonomous Underwater Vehicle market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 20.7%.
Shallow AUVs (Depth up to 100 meters), one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 19.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$377.1 Million by the year 2025, Shallow AUVs (Depth up to 100 meters) will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 23.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$39.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$54.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Shallow AUVs (Depth up to 100 meters) will reach a market size of US$35.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 20% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$200.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Atlas Elektronik GmbH
- Bluefin Robotics
- Boston Engineering Corporation
- ECA Group
- Fugro N.V.
- Graal, Inc.
- International Submarine Engineering (ISE) Ltd.
- Kongsberg Maritime AS
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- SAAB AB
- Teledyne Gavia Ehf.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Changing Payloads Become a Decisive Factor in AUV Redesigns
- Growing Importance of UAV in Maritime Security Safety & Surveillance
- Light AUV Finds Increasing Importance in Oceanographic Applications
- AUVs Make Detection and Tracking of Oil Spills Easier
- Oil Spill Trends Worldwide
- Tanker Oil Spills Worldwide: 1980-2018
- Growing Complexity of Underwater Exploration Drives Demand for Hybrid AUVs
- AUVs Find Increasing Demand in Archaeological Applications
- Technology Advancements Open Significant Opportunities for AUVs
- Improvement in Sensor Technologies Set the Pace for Micro AUVs
- Rise in Adoption of AUVs for Pipeline Inspection
- Manufacturers Expand AUV Fleet
- AUVs Evolve as an Important Instrument to Unlock Underwater Mineral Resources
- Rise in Underwater Research and Deep Water Surveys Drive Use of AUVs
- AUVs Gain Traction in Aquaculture
- Global Aquaculture and Fisheries Production
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iq49ig