DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bag Filter - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Bag Filter market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.2%.
Pulse Jet, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.9 Billion by the year 2025, Pulse Jet will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$112.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$92.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Pulse Jet will reach a market size of US$302.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$958.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
- Bwf Envirotech
- Camfil Farr Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Donaldson Co., Inc.
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- General Electric Company
- Lenntech BV
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Rosedale Products Inc.
- Thermax Global
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Highly Polluting Industries Such as Cement, Power Generation, Chemical and Other Process Industries Drive Demand for Bag Filters
- Market Drivers in a Nutshell
- Global Bag Filter Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players for the Year 2019
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Bag Filter Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Alarming Rise in Industrial Air Pollution Sets Strong Foundation for the Growth of Bag Filters
- Number of Deaths Worldwide Due to Outdoor and Indoor Air Pollution: Breakdown in Million by type of Diseases
- Top-Ranking Cities with Highest Air Pollution in Micrograms per Cubic Meter
- Number of Deaths Worldwide Due to Outdoor Air Pollution: Breakdown in Million by Region
- Strict Environment and Safety Regulations to Minimize Air Pollution Benefits Market Growth
- Number of Health Effects Avoided Per Annum in the US Due to the MATS Implementation
- Need to Reduce Particulate Matter Emissions from Fossil Fuel Drives Demand for Bag Filters in Power Generation Industry
- Global Electricity Generation: Breakdown of CO2 Emissions in TWh for the Years 2016, 2025, 2030 and 2035
- Permissible Limits of PM Emissions Set by Different Countries from Coal-Fired Power Plants
- Rapid Increase in Cement Production Drives Demand for Bag Filters
- Global Cement Production in Million Metric Tons for the Years 2000, 2010, 2020 and 2030
- Global CO2 Emissions in Billion Tons/Year in the Cement Industry for the Years 2010, 2015, 2020 and 2025
- Bag Filters Market to Benefit from the Mining Industry's Need to Comply with Emission Control Norms
- Increasing Need to Recycle Waste Drives Demand for Bag Filters in the Municipal Sector
- Top Ranking Regions Generating Largest Amount of Municipal Waste in Million Tons Per Annum
- Emergence of Alternative and Renewable Sources of Energy: A Major Growth Restraint
- Product Overview
- Bag Filter: An Introduction
- Bag Filter by Type
- Pulse Jet
- Mechanical Shaker
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Various Types of Bag Filters
- Bag Filter by Filter Media
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Bag Filter Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Rise in Cement Production and Coal Power Plants Drive Bag Filters Market
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Bag Filter Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
- Poor Air Quality and Increasing Industrial Pollution Drives Demand for Bag Filters in Indian Market
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/4804371/bag-filter-market-analysis-trends-and?utm_source=dynamic&utm_medium=BW&utm_code=5zs64d&utm_campaign=1330043+-+Global+Bag+Filter+Market+Analysis%2c+Trends%2c+and+Forecasts+2019-2025&utm_exec=anwr281bwd