DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Battery Electrolyte - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Battery Electrolyte market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.7%.
Lead-Acid, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4 Billion by the year 2025, Lead-Acid will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$95.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$84 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Lead-Acid will reach a market size of US$208.2 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 11.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$761.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- 3M Company
- Advanced Electrolyte Technologies LLC
- American Elements
- BASF SE
- CeramTec GmbH
- Daikin America, Inc.
- Gelest, Inc.
- GS Yuasa Corporation
- GuangDong JinGuang High-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Tinci Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- NOHMs Technologies Inc.
- Ohara Corporation
- Panax Etec
- Shenzhen Capchem Technology Co., Ltd.
- Soulbrain Mi
- Stella Chemifa Corporation
- Targray Technology International Inc.
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Tomiyama Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd.
- Toshima Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- UBE Industries Ltd.
- Zhangjiagang Guotai Huarong Chemical New Material Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Battery Electrolyte Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Adoption of EVs to Accelerate Demand for Battery Electrolytes
- Global Electric Vehicle Production Forecasts by Type: 2015-2030
- Share of Electric Vehicle of Total Passenger Vehicle Market: 2015-2030
- Global Electric Vehicle Production: 2018-2030 (in Million Units)
- Development of Flow Batteries in Electric Cars to Generate Demand for Liquid Electrolyte
- Dual Electrolyte Battery Technology: A New Development
- Investments on Rise in Development of Advanced Battery Technologies
- Advances in Battery Technologies Stir Changes in Electrolyte Composition
- Reviving Demand for Lithium-Ion Battery Installs Boosts Growth in Electrolyte Market
- Industry Seeks Rentable Electrolytes Model for Flow Batteries to Compete Against Lithium Ion Batteries
- Solid-State Batteries Gain Interest
- Rise in Adoption of Renewable Energy and Growing Need for Battery Storage to Drive Demand for Battery Electrolyte
- Global Electricity Generation by Source: 1990-2050 (in PWh/yr)
- Renewable Energy Consumption by Region (in Million tonnes oil equivalent): 2008-208
- Renewable Energy Consumption by Region (in Million tonnes oil equivalent): 2008-2018
- Global Solar PV Cumulative Capacity by Region (in Gigawatts): 2008-2018
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Battery Electrolyte Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Battery Electrolyte Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/36h1wj