DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electric Submersible Pumps - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Electric Submersible Pumps market worldwide is projected to grow by US$5.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5%.
Onshore, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$13 Billion by the year 2025, Onshore will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$187.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$157.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Onshore will reach a market size of US$741.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 7.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.6 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Borets Company LLC
- Falcon Pumps Pvt. Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Grundfos Pumps Corporation
- Novomet-Perm JSC
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Torqueflow Sydex Ltd.
- Walrus America Inc.
- Weatherford International Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Electric Submersible Pumps Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Market Overview
- Product Overview
- Major Regional Markets
- Permanent Magnet Motor (PMM) ESP System
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Integration of AI and Cloud Technology Platforms
- Companies Seek ESP Systems Upgrades
- Shale Companies Look out for Alternate Technologies
- Focus on Innovations on Rise to Address Immediate Challenges
- Increase in Mining Activities Drives Growth Prospects
- New Deepwater and Ultra-Deep Water Development Projects is Driving the Electric Submersible Pumps Market
- Companies Extend Predictive Failure Analytics to ESPs
- ESP in High Free Gas Applications
- Oil and Gas Industry Dynamics Drive Demand for Electric Submersible Pump Market.
- Annual Growth Estimates and Forecasts for Global Demand for Oil: 2017-2023
- Capital Spending in the Global Oil & Gas Upstream Sector: 2017-2023
- Increasing Depth of Oil Wells is also Projected to Drive the Market in Near Future.
- Energy Service Providers Seek Acquisition of Electric Submersible Pump Companies
- Recent Industry Activity
- XPV Water Partners Invests in Holland Pump Company.
- Weatherford International Partners with Valiant Artificial Lift Solutions to Commercialize ESPs.
- May River Acquires Stancor from Knox Capital Holdings.
- Franklin Electric Acquires Industrias Rotor Pump S.A.
- Kirloskar Brothers Launches 'KOSi' Pumps
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Electric Submersible Pumps Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Electric Submersible Pumps Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4omjti