DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Embedded Security - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Embedded Security market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.5%.
Secure Element & Embedded SIM, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.4 Billion by the year 2025, Secure Element & Embedded SIM will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$87.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$86.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Secure Element & Embedded SIM will reach a market size of US$205.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$324 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- ESCRYPT GmbH
- Gemalto NV
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Kurz and Ovd Kinegram
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Rambus, Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Embedded Security Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Ubiquity of Embedded Systems on the Back of Expanding Applications Provides the Cornerstone for Growth of Embedded Security
- Embedded Systems Revolution Supported by Context Aware Pervasive Computing Bodes Well for the Growth of Embedded Security: Global Market for Context Aware Computing (In US$ Billon) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Security Issues in Pervasive/Ubiquitous Computing Brings Embedded Security Into the Spotlight
- Growing IoT Ecosystem & Escalating Concerns Over Security Issues Posed by IoT Devices Strengthen the Business Case for Embedded Security
- Growing Number of IoT Devices & Increasing IoT Security Breaches Tighten the Focus on Embedded Security: Global Number of Connected IoT Devices (In Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Robust Penetration of Wearables Drives the Need to Integrate Embedded Security
- Growing Number of Connected Wearable Devices with Expanded Functionality Steps Up the Emphasis on Embedded Wearable Device Security: Global Number of Connected Wearable Devices (In Million) for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2022
- Ubiquity of Smart Cards & Rise in Smart Card Counterfeiting Steps Up the Indispensability of Embedded Security
- Healthy Smart Card Shipments Supported by Expanding Applications to Benefit Demand for Embedded Security Solutions: Global Smart Card Shipments (In Billion) for the Years 2017 to 2020
- Proliferation of Embedded Systems in Automobiles Opens the Automotive Industry as a LucrativeEnd-Use Sector
- As Cars Become More Software Controlled with Increased Penetration of Embedded System Designs, Embedded Security Gains Significance in Automotive Design: Global Automotive Software Market (In US$ Million) for the Years 2019, 2019 & 2022
- Distributed Enterprise IT Environments & Rise of BYOD Make Embedded Security Critically Important
- As Enterprises Migrate to Hyperconverged infrastructure & Scale-Out Software-Defined Infrastructure, Poised to Gain is Embedded Security: Global Hyperconverged infrastructure Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Embedded Security Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Embedded Security Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iuc8wt