DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Access Security Brokers - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cloud Access Security Brokers market worldwide is projected to grow by US$9.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 17%.
Control & Monitoring Cloud Services, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 15.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3 Billion by the year 2025, Control & Monitoring Cloud Services will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 18.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$386.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$470.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Control & Monitoring Cloud Services will reach a market size of US$303.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 16.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Bitglass, Inc.
- Ciphercloud, Inc.
- CloudMask Inc.
- Netskope, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Protegrity USA, Inc.
- Vaultive Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) Steps in to Protect Data on the Cloud
- CASB Secures IT Landscape
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cloud Access Security Brokers Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Cloud-Based Application Drives Adoption of CASB
- Average Number of Cloud Apps Used by Organizations: 2013 to 2018
- Sharing Sensitive Data in Cloud Amplifies the Business Case for CASBs
- Percentage Share Breakdown of Sensitive Data in the Cloud by Data Type
- Rising Instances of Data Breach Brings CASBs into Limelight
- Average Number of Threats Organization Face in Cloud Per Month: 2016 to 2018
- Major Data Breaches by Hackers Leaves Vital Customer Data Exposed
- Escalating Number of IaaS Misconfiguration Incidents Spurs Growth of CASBs
- CASB Rescues Companies from Shadow IT
- API-based CASBs Catching Interest
- US CLOUD Act & EU's GDPR Draw Enterprises towards CASBs
- Microsoft, a Key Challenger in the CASBs Domain
- Major CASB Vendors
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Key Pillars of CASB
- CASB Deployment
- CASB Architecture
- Critical Security Gaps that CASBs Defend
- Key CASB Requisites
- Financial Services Sector
- Healthcare Sector
- Manufacturing Sector
5. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cloud Access Security Brokers Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cloud Access Security Brokers Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cvsg37