DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Market Analysis on Molecular Diagnostics in Healthcare" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Researchers expertise in precision medicine industry is a leverage of multiple years of data-evaluation of emerging healthcare technologies. The team of 2 consultants and 1 subject matter expert of molecular diagnostic technology has been tracking and evaluating the changing dynamics of the industry.
- The report gives a detailed analysis on the changing dynamics, emerging trends, and market opportunities of the molecular diagnostics market.
- The report covers analysis on historical market trend, and market forecast of the molecular diagnostics market.
- The report analyzes the expected future demand of molecular diagnostics and factors that are defining this expected demand.
- A deep investigation into the Molecular diagnostics industry and detailed analysis on its applications such as Infectious diseases, Oncology, Genetic Testing, Blood Screening Microbiology, and Neurological Diseases.
- Technology such as Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Hybridization, Sequencing (DNA & NGS), Microarray, Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
- Electrophoresis, Mass spectroscopy, Flow Cytometry. Demand for Molecular diagnostics is analysed across different end-users such as hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industries, clinical diagnostics, centres, universities and research organisations which are mentioned in this report.
- Molecular Technologies that are analysed are Polymerase Chain Reactions (PCR), Hybridization, Sequencing (DNA & NGS), Microarray, Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT), Electrophoresis, Mass Spectroscopy, Flow Cytometry.
- Leading companies and new entrants in the market are analysed for their revenue, product and service offerings.
- The detailed survey on inorganic developments such as partnerships, mergers & acquisition, collaboration, and organic developments are mentioned in this report.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market penetration of Molecular Diagnostics technology?
- What are the key factors that are driving the Molecular Diagnostic market?
- How is Polymerase Chain Reactions (PCR) technology useful in Molecular Diagnostics?
- Which are the important sub-polymerase chain reaction technology?
- How is Molecular Diagnostics technology transforming the therapeutic (medicine) area?
- What are the key applications in Molecular Diagnostics technology?
- What is the market size of Molecular Diagnostics in the healthcare market?
- What is the role of Molecular diagnostics in precision medicine?
- How has recent developments like Partnerships and Mergers and Acquisitions in the industry changing the dynamics of molecular diagnostics market opportunity?
- How has the investments in Molecular Diagnostics technology affected the market?
- Which players have established themselves in the molecular diagnostics market and which are still adopting and finding newer ways to expand in this market?
- Which regional markets have the potential to generate the highest demand for molecular diagnostics in coming years?
- Who are the end-users of Molecular Diagnostics?
- What are the latest developments in molecular diagnostics market according to companies mentioned in the report?
- What are the challenges faced by the companies in adopting the molecular diagnostics technology?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Scope and Research Methodology
Chapter 3: Molecular Diagnostics - Changing-Industry Dynamics
Chapter 4: Latest Organic and Inorganic Developments in Molecular Diagnostics in Healthcare Inorganic Developments mentioned in this report are: Acquisitions, Mergers, Investments, Funding and Collaboration
Chapter 5: FDA Rules and Regulations Restraining Factors in Molecular Diagnostics
Chapter 6: Molecular Diagnostics for Applications: Infectious Disease, Oncology, Genetic Testing, Blood Screening
Chapter 7: Molecular Diagnostics Technology Analysis
Chapter 8: Competition Assessment:- Competitive Landscape in Molecular Diagnostics
- 10X Genomics
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agendia NV
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Becton Dickinson (BD)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Biocartis Group NV
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Foundation Medicine
- GE Healthcare Inc.
- GenMark diagnostics
- Genomic Health Inc.
- GNA Biosolutions
- HiberGene Diagnostics
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics
- Illumina Inc.
- Johnson and Johnson
- Kaneka Eurogentec S.A
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Luminex Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Myriad Genetics Inc
- Origene Technologies Inc.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Sorenson Genomics LLC
- Sysmex Inostics GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Transgenomic Inc.
- Wuxi Nextcode
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/98ijus
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.