DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Child-Friendly and Parent-Approved: Impact of Changing Consumer Values and Behaviour" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report is the second of a four part report series, Child-Friendly and Parent-Approved. It explores global changes in consumer lifestyles, values and priorities, the implications for lifestyle trends and the market for children's products, informing brands and retailers how best to target adults and influencer children.
Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on the author's vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments. Written by some of our most experienced analysts, they are designed as provocations for senior management to use in their own forum, allowing them to stand back and reflect on the behaviour and motivation driving global markets today and tomorrow
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Identify factors driving change now and in the future
- Understand motivation
- Forward-looking outlook
- Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
- Take a step back from micro trends
- Get up to date estimates and comment
Key Topics Covered:
- Child-Friendly and Parent-Approved: Impact of Changing Consumer Values and Behaviour
- Evolving Audience for Children's Products
- Changing Values and Behaviour Impact Children's Products
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/flw3fk
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.