DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Beginners Guide to Disruption: Aligning Inventions with Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an overview of disruptive inventions, explains what qualifies as a disruptive invention, and describes a few technologies that might disrupt certain fields going forward. The report also looks at some great disruptive inventions over the years and the factors that have worked to propel them forward.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of disruptive inventions, and description of technologies that might disrupt certain fields in the near future
- Coverage of some great disruptive inventions till date and their propelling factors
- Information on popular marketing sentiments such as unicorns, and a look at the geographical strengths that favor innovation in specific sectors
Key Topics Covered:
- Has Anyone Heard of Disruptive Innovation?
- Has Anyone Really Thought About What a Really Disruptive Innovation Is?
- Sectoral Examples of Disruption
- Can Looking at IP Align Future Disruptive Innovation and Markets?
- Does Being a Unicorn Mean that You are a Disruptive Innovation Organization?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h3qs74