DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Center Cooling - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Data Center Cooling market worldwide is projected to grow by US$15.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 15.3%. Air Conditioning, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 14.5%.
The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$7.6 Billion by the year 2025, Air Conditioning will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 16.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$613.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$741.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Air Conditioning will reach a market size of US$672 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 15% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd.
- Asetek A/S
- Black Box Corporation
- Degree Controls, Inc.
- Nortek Air Solutions, LLC.
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SA
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cooling: A Vital Component in Data Center Operations
- Cooling Accounts for Lion's Share of Data Center Maintenance Expenditure: Percentage (%) Breakdown of Data Center Spending for IT Equipment, Cooling Technologies and Others for the Year 2019
- Breakdown of World Data Center Cooling Market Revenues (in %) by Structure Type for the Year 2019
- Robust Growth on the Cards for Data Center Cooling Market
- Escalating Energy-Efficiency Requirements of Modern Data Centers: Cornerstone for Present and Future Growth of the Market
- Increased Spending on Data Center Infrastructure Worldwide Creates Fertile Environment
- A Review of Factors Steering Data Center Investments
- Surging Demand for Data Center Storage
- Worldwide Data Center Storage Capacity (in Exabytes) for the Years 2015 through 2022
- Rising Importance of Data Center Outsourcing
- Uptrend in Data Center Colocation and Data Center as a Service (DCaaS)
- IT Industry's Sustained Emphasis on Full-Scale Data Centers
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Data Center Cooling Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Liquid Cooling Technology Poised to Steer Overall Growth in the Data Center Cooling Market
- CRAC and CRAH: Liquid Cooling Technologies that Replaced Air Conditioners in Data Centers
- AI Steps-In to Revolutionize Data Center Cooling Landscape
- Robotic Cooling Systems Find Favor
- Futuristic Hyperscale and 400G Data Centers Seek Broad-based Modifications to Cooling Infrastructure
- Technology Improvements Widen Scope & Span of Cooling Technologies in Data Centers: A Review of Select Recently Launched Data Center Cooling Designs
- ZutaCore Showcases HyperCool2 Direct-on-Chip Liquid Cooling System
- Submer Rolls Out First-of-its-Kind SmartPodX Green OCP & Hyperscale-ready Immersion Cooling Solution
- Forced Physics Introduces New Data Center Cooling System
- Facebook Rolls Out New Datacenter Cooling System
- Stulz Introduces Micro Data Center with Liquid Cooling Support
- Rahi Systems Unleashes FlexIT Pod with Integrated In-Row Cooling System
- EIC Solutions Unveils Protector Series IT Rack Enclosure
- Schneider Electric Rolls Out Second Generation InRow RC for Data Center Cooling
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mquxoe